How do you decide on a trend? - page 8

Guys, how do I change the order volume on ExpertMAMA ? thanks.

TheXpert:
Either for the money, or yourself, or accept it and use what you are given.

I get it, it makes sense.

How much do you value a function that gives a pure futures volume, without any filtering or graphical interpretation, just a function to be used in an mt5 EA?

TheXpert:

No, you don't understand. You don't have to pay me, you have to pay the CME. You have to raise a binder that will store this data in a digestible form and display it. Also, I don't write to order.

It's unlikely that someone will provide you with a ready-made source code and I (already) understand why.

You have given me the link to the indicator on mt4 and then you said that the function "for money" on mt5, of course I need the source code for money, the indicator itself as a black box is unnecessary to me and for free, so I am asking. And now "unlikely to be provided"... oh ho...

Is it such a complicated function? There's no logic at all, you just need to get the data.

gunia:

You gave me a link to an mt4 indicator, then you said that the mt5 feature is "for money", of course I need the source code for the money, I don't need the indicator itself as a black box and for free, so I ask for it. And now "unlikely to be provided"... hoho...

Is it such a complicated function? There's no logic at all, you just need to get the data.

You can get Level I futures data from the Arsenal terminal _http://doctrade24.blogspot.ru/p/blog-page.html
Аrsenal FX
Аrsenal FX
  • Просмотреть профиль
  • doctrade24.blogspot.ru
Компания АрсеналFX представляет собой масштабный инновационный проект на международном валютном рынке FOREX. Мы нацелены на сотрудничество с успешными трейдерами, а также способными начинающими финансистами для совместной реализации поставленных задач. Наша основная миссия – научить трейдеров прибыльной торговле на рынке и оказывать им...

So?! What's the ultimate definition of a trend? I command!

gunia:
So what?! What is the higher meaning of trend definition? Spit it out... I command!
The point is purely inferior... mercantile...

MetaDriver:
The point is purely inferior... mercantile...
If only it paid for beauty! ;)

gunia:

So what?! What is the higher meaning of trend detection? I command!

It is used to analyse candlestick formations and to determine the priority of bullish/bearish price sentiment.

The question about tick volumes hangs on, so what's their strength?