Norm? - page 32

Yedelkin:
What's the big deal? There's an unwritten rule: "If you're not sure, don't make it up.

I've already lost the thread.

Who's unsure of what, and who's making up what?

My remark was referring to Sergeyev, he is clearly overreacting.

newdigital: No ... Waiting for the opening of the new Bookmaker service (from where the price will go before it sells out) :) (just kidding)
:)

Contender I've already lost the thread. Who is unsure of what, and who is composing what? My remark was referring to Sergeyev, he is clearly overreacting.
I was just joking, sort of summing it up :)

The interesting thing is that I'm not risking anything )) unlike local comrades who give me a hundred percent that I will leak. Risking in fact their reputation) If they turn out to be wrong then later in life on this forum will get pokes in their side. And the rating of many thousands of dollars is not going to save.

Contender:

My remark was directed at Sergeev, he is clearly overreacting.

We don't know anything about sausage scraps, we can only eat our own cabbage with our feet.

lordlev: If they turn out to be wrong, they will spend the rest of their lives on this forum getting poked in their direction. And a rating of many thousands won't save them.
You are categorically wrong here. There are people on this forum who know how to admit their mistakes. And their reputation will not suffer from the fact that they do not recognize your ambitions, unconfirmed by real trade.

lordlev:
The interesting thing is that I'm not risking anything.)
More proof of a scam :)))

sergeev:
More proof of scammers :)))
You remind me of that caste of moderators who became moderators only because they couldn't fulfill themselves anywhere else. I guess having local authority is a bit of a comfort to you. Right?

lordlev:
You remind me of that caste of moderators who became moderators only because they couldn't fulfill themselves anywhere else.

You can't judge everyone by themselves.

Just because you haven't managed to fulfill yourself anywhere else doesn't mean that others are in the same place. :))

sergeev:

You can't judge everyone by themselves.

Just because you haven't been able to fulfil yourself anywhere, doesn't mean that others are in the same place. :))

No, I'm not. I've fulfilled myself. And I'm very happy with my profession. But you are a typical representative of the moderator dust ... disgrace the status of a moderator.