Norm? - page 23

IgorM:

you're not a "Copenhagenist" at all... - google requotes, google spikes and spreads, sync history with the server, etc. ....

and to manage your terminal or your operating system - think about it, who needs it when there are so many tools available to brokers, and all these tools are not necessarily machinations of a broker - this is how the market has always worked

You should not listen to the advice of others, I have told you - you are at the beginning and have no idea how much you need to go to understand where there is profit in the market and where the chance, but you do not want to read, do not use the search and shout about machinations of brokerage companies or blame the freemasons ))))).

SZS: knock to your broker's support, and before you knock in your computer search for folders with terminal logs - in more than half the cases the fault on your side

I don't even want to read the rest of what you wrote. Actually everything is OK with the owl. I just looked in the wrong place when I was awake.

lordlev:

a request to the market moderators

I've read in the EA moderation description that MQ is using its own way of testing with quotes shifting. Can I see a picture of the last three years of my owl on GMT+6 for example? I myself raced in GMT+2 and the fact that the EA makes profit and does not lose money in conditions different from real ones was a nice indication for me.

Where did you read that?

Alexx:
Where did you read that?
Well, I couldn't find it. The point was that someone asked a question. What if they sell an Expert Advisor with data about when to enter the market? It's like a fake. They replied that they have their own test systems including those with quotes shifts. If I understood correctly.

Alexx, and I also read that the EA is encrypted by the server as soon as it is uploaded for checking. Is this true?

lordlev:
Alexx, and I also read that the EA is encrypted by the server as soon as it is uploaded for checking. Is it true?
The EA is encrypted when downloaded from the market with a link to the downloader's computer

Mathemat:

In general, the dependence of FS on money management is an issue that is poorly researched.

I don't know. I practically count all these numbers in my head already.

Mathemat:

Well, yes, MQ has nothing but thoughts to decompile another grail. And not just to decompile, but also to understand the logic. That's a huge team of intellectuals...

You dig shallow.

IgorM:

You don't dig very deep, you're not a Copenhagen... - google requotes,google spikes and spreads,sync history with the server,etc....

and to manage your terminal or your operating system - think about it, who needs it when there are so many tools available to brokers, and all these tools are not necessarily machinations of a broker - this is how the market has always worked

You should not listen to the advice of others, I have told you - you are at the beginning and have no idea how much you need to go to understand where there is profit in the market and where the chance, but you do not want to read, do not use the search and shout about machinations of brokerage companies or blame the freemasons ))))).

SZS: knock to your broker's support, and before you knock in your computer search for terminal folders with logs - in more than half the cases the fault is on your side

If you look at the market makers, brokerage companies and software developers (adaptation for a certain brokerage company), it is abnormal when someone is successful in searching for approximation logics of price. Naturally, no one will bother with small fish, and why? But if a "sucker" miraculously manages to keep high profit even after requotes, spreads, etc., the trading robot is sent to the brokerage company server where it is decompiled, logic is restored and all sorts of tricks are developed and implemented. I think everyone may put himself in place of DC thinkers and think that they would do exactly the same.

Therefore, the Grail should work on a separate MT in a secure location in the demo, and the Expert Advisor in the MT folder of your brokerage company only reads data generated by it (by the Grail). There is no question about selling Grails, it's naive. You can sell either plummers, or templates and technical parts.

Mathemat:

Well, yes, MQ has nothing but thoughts to decompile another grail. And not just to decompile, but also to understand the logic. What a huge team of intellectuals is needed...

You're digging too shallow.

And why should I bother? There are systems that filter by excellent results (well, there will be 10 systems a month at weekends) the smoothness of the equity graph. If we want profitability of 100% at 5% risk, we may do it once a week (just for a hobby), especially considering that there should only be one idea (since the sought-after equity line is straight, there should not be many of them), but in different interpretations.

ksbr:
And why bother, there are systems that filter by excellent results (well, there will be 10 systems per month at weekends) the smoothness of the equity graph. If we want profitability of 100% at 5% risk, we may do it once a week (just for a hobby), especially considering that there should only be one idea (since the sought-after equity line is straight, there should not be many of them), but in different interpretations.

There are two ideas:

1) flat: buy cheap, sell expensive;

2) trend: buy expensive, sell even more expensive (sell cheap, buy even cheaper).

EvMir: The robot is decompiled, its logic is reconstructed and all sorts of tricks are designed and implemented against it. I think everyone may put himself in the place of DC thinkers and think that they would do exactly the same
papaklass: And who prevents you from putting the trading logic into a DLL? After that, let them download it and break it. :)

stop making things up, no one is downloading anything - can you confirm it? it is not that hard to knock the logic of an expert by legal means

SZS: I do not know how people do it, but I remember reading Mr. Rann's posts from alps where he answered to such nonsense that it is more profitable to copy trades of a successful trader than to hinder him - and it is more expensive and many successful traders agree to open PAMM - this is additional turnover. If you are able to prove in practice that you or your trading robot can earn, you will receive a phone call or an email with attractive offers.