Norm? - page 15

lordlev:
published in the marketplace. TimeMachine

Explain this point:

Number of bars (1034899) divided by number of years (12) divided by number of months in a year (12) divided by number of symbols (8) = ~898.

Was this tested on M30?

Contender:

Explain this point:

Number of bars (1034899) divided by number of years (12) divided by number of months in a year (12) divided by number of symbols (8) = ~898.

Was this tested on M30?

EURUSD M5 - OHLC M1

lordlev:
EURUSD M5 - OHLC M1

Testing with OHLC can create a grail.

It is more adequate to representthe results of testing by Open.

Contender:

Testing with OHLC can create a grail.

It is more adequate to representthe results of Opentesting.

The results will be almost the same as in the screenshots. I know about the graals, but my EA is not one. it does not pips on synthetic ticks with minutes.

Make MM more aggressive and wait for the championship. That'll be nice for you. Then you can go on sale, because it would be a shame to compete with your own.

Who has already run the demo? Any thoughts on the algorithm?

So far, I am confused by shares in loss-making positions, and the name "Time Machine" - maybe it is looking into the future at some checkpoints?

Try to give the Expert Advisor quotes shifted in time by a couple of years...

Doozer2:

Who has already run the demo? Any thoughts on the algorithm?

So far, I am confused by shares in loss-making positions, and the name "Time Machine" - maybe it is looking into the future at some checkpoints?

Try to give the Expert Advisor quotes shifted in time by a couple of years...

the Expert Advisor reads past bars. I haven't tried it, but is it possible to peek into the future at MQL5?

lordlev:
EA is reading past bars. I haven't tried it, but is it possible to peek into the future on MQL5?

Of course. In MQL anything is possible.

Strange, tested on FXDD quotes - no profit for the last two years.

Doozer2:

Of course. In MQL anything is possible.

Strange, tested on FXDD quotes - no profit for the last two years.

Read the description carefully. EA analyzes price and time. For a correct test, use quotes with GMT+1. Otherwise there is incorrect calculation and signalling.

A lot of questions about GMT. So I will repeat it again. My EA does not use this strategy, but it is very good as an example. Everyone knows Japanese candlestick analysis. For this analysis, very good are upper timeframes, such as 4-hour bars. However, these bars may look different at different brokers due to different GMT settings. For one broker, it may be a dodge - a great signal for reversal, and for another broker - a bullish candle - continuation of the trend. The same situation is in my strategy. So use servers with GMT+1 without any jumps.