Norm? - page 13

lordlev:
The Expert Advisor is subject to moderation. If it's a diluted EA, the moderators don't allow such a product in the Market.
Really........

lordlev:
There was a version with manual GMT setting. But I had to give it up precisely because not all brokers provide good quality history, during which they strictly enforce their GMT.

OK, let's cut the time to save space.

Name the broker that has +1 and where do you trade it in real time.

An example of anti-advertising. An example of how a product should not be presented in a marketplace.

Mischek:

Name your broker with +1 and where do you trade it in real time?

You said you were not a programmer, so you go and ask one question and crash the whole topic - you are angry and do not trust people ...

Mischek:

Name your broker with +1 and where do you trade it in real time?

I have now opened a trade on a real cent account on MT4 by copying a trade from the log created by my EA. You can find it in the MT4 charts under the name NewMachine v01 as well as in the demo account in MQ

But I would like to draw your attention to the fact that MT4 has not yet fully matched the trade. I found some errors in conversion of trade from MT5 to MT4. I fixed them now and everything should be fine. You may already know that MT5 has one position while MT4 has many. That's why the algorithm is not quite simple.

lordlev: I found a number of errors in converting trading from mt5 to mt4.

Your spelling is lame, I found a mistake too )))).

ZS: google Timbo's law on mql4 - fascinating things the man has written, you once again prove it

IgorM:

Your spelling is lame, I found a mistake too )))).

ZS: google Timbo's law on mql4 - fascinating things the man has written, you once again prove it

I am not a theorist but a practitioner. I do not care about fascinating things. I do not spend years of my life writing about people who have probably never traded at a profit.

lordlev:

I have now opened a trade on a real cent account on MT4 by copying the trade from the log created by my EA. You can find it in the MT4 charts under the name NewMachine v01 as well as in the demo account in MQ

But I would like to draw your attention to the fact that MT4 has not yet fully matched the trade. I found some errors in conversion of trade from MT5 to MT4. I fixed them now and everything should be fine. You may already know that MT5 has one position while MT4 has many. That's why the algorithm is not quite simple.

And now for only 30,000 quid, we'll try to take off with all this hassle.

lordlev: I'm not a theorist but a practitioner. I don't care about fascinating things. I don't spend years of my life writing about people who have apparently never traded at a profit.

well, i understand a cent account is a temporary hardship....

here you go, it's written herehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/117101/page19, note the date - it's a long time ago and nothing has changed.

timbo:

I guess it's time for me to copy the law in my name: the more super-mega-duper the trading system, the less money its inventor has. They never have any for deposits, not even for micro-lots.

Observed repeatedly, the opposite is not found in nature. Affluent people never end up owning super-systems, if they do get a measly 30% p.a., they are already immensely happy. Which doesn't stop them from being financially secure. Or even helps?

ищу МТС.дающую стабильно от 20% в месяц - MQL4 форум
  • www.mql5.com
ищу МТС.дающую стабильно от 20% в месяц - MQL4 форум

Mischek:
And now for only 30,000 quid, we will try to take off with all this hassle.
I published the signals only to demonstrate how they work on the real account. After a year of testing we can talk about raising the price of the signals or just shutting down the project as it has not lived up to our expectations ) tuna tuna tuna