Norm? - page 12

Mischek:
OK, 8.5 it is.

OK, we've scraped together $17, now we just have to wait for people to show up.

by the way, need to give people: I'm with you first who squared, then we are craftier, so we are at 8.50, and the next two are already at 10? and then add 15% - in the glorious tradition of NNN

SZS: I remember there was one big MFN guy at mql4, he surely has money - he was like a ringleader or something like that ))))

-----------------------------

i_logic:
Anyone know a broker with GMT+1 (besides MQ)? I want to test it out.
used to be Alpari UK with GMT+1 , try googling London DST

IgorM:

OK, we've scraped together $17, now we just have to wait for people to show up.

By the way, need to give people: I'm with you first who pooled, then we are craftier, so we're at 8.50, and the next two are already at 10? and then add 15% - in the glorious tradition of NNN

SZS: I remember there was one avid MFN guy at mql4, he definitely has money - he was like a leader or something like that ))))

-----------------------------

there used to be Alpari UK with GMT+1 , try googling London DST
i have their terminal, i looked it up and it shows +2

IgorM:

I remember there was an avid MIT guy on mql4, he definitely has money - I think he was a ringleader or something like that ))))

No, he doesn't.

He spent all that money on new teeth that those he ripped off.

Mischek:

No, he doesn't.

He spent all that money on new teeth that he got from the people he ripped off.

Oops... I'm going to take out a mortgage - I will pledge it - the money to the person - in a week I will repay the money - I will remortgage the mortgage - I will put the non-profit employee in... - ugh you're totally confused, what do you need to put in where?

lordlev:i have their terminal, i looked it up and it shows +2

ok, let's get serious....

would it be difficult for you as a programmer to make the GMT offset as a setting?

and do not forget to add in the description, they say to test carefully because of the server time transfer, so far it looks very much like another overoptimization

i_logic:
Does anyone know a broker with GMT+1 (apart from MQ)? I want to test it.
Yeah )) Look for Algeria, Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Democratic Republic of Congo, Republic of Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea, Niger, Nigeria ( GMT+1 )

So far it looks like a complete scam.

sandex:

So far it looks like a complete scam.
The Expert Advisor is subject to moderation. If it's a diluted EA, the moderators don't allow it in the Market.

IgorM:

oops... That's it, I'm withdrawing my candidacy and $8.50 - health is more important, thanks for the warning! I'm going to take out a mortgage - I'll mortgage it - I'll give the money to the topiary - I'll roll the money back in a week - I'll remortgage the mortgage - I'll put the MHNH's money in... - ugh you're totally confused, what's there to put in where?

ok let's be serious....

would it be difficult for you as a programmer to make a GMT offset as a setting?

and do not forget to add in the description, they say to test carefully because of the transfer of server time, while it looks like another over-optimization

There was a version with possibility to set GMT manually. But I had to give it up precisely because not all brokers provide quality history during which they strictly adhere to their GMT

lordlev: The Expert Advisor is subject to moderation. If the Expert Advisor is a divorce, the moderators do not allow such a product in the Market.
Are you serious?Can you read where it is written that the Expert Advisor can trade profitably in the Strategy Tester and is guaranteed to be as profitable in the Real Market?

lordlev:
There was a version with the possibility to set GMT manually. But I had to give it up because not all brokers provide good quality history and strictly follow their GMT.
And what broker would you recommend with GMT+1 (apart from MQ) which you could test?