Norm? - page 7

lordlev:
I wouldn't shout so much. It's just that there's a double standard here. I haven't even had a chance to check out the real thing yet and I've already been sentenced by some comrades. I'm kind of defending myself as best I can.
Just be prepared for any outcome. Unfortunately, it happens that way. Well, if you manage to find such a stable option, it would be just super. Maybe you can share this result with others at least through signals. All in all, very interesting and the further it goes, the more interesting it becomes. )))

Still, it's not quite clear, if the take is already bigger than the stoploss, and the reports are good, why add closing on the total loss...

OK, let's wait to see what the real will show. Thanks for the dialogue!

tol64:
Just be prepared for any outcome. Unfortunately, it happens that way. Well, if you manage to find such a stable variant, that would be great, of course. Maybe you can share this result with others, at least through signals. All in all, very interesting and the further it goes, the more interesting it becomes. )))
I will definitely organize it right after New Year. So far, I am very optimistic.

What is the main timeframe used in the calculations?

Doozer2:
What is the main timeframe used in the calculations?
М5. In general, it works from minutes to hours. I tried different variants and finally settled on М5. I had to choose a compromise between the number of deals and the quality. I figured the more trades I see, the truer the picture will be. For example, it is possible to obtain 300 trades within 10 years and 85% of them will be profitable. But this result may lead to a trap. It's not enough to test the signal 300 times to declare something confident. But when, for example, a 5000-time signal reaches a profit evenly distributed over 10 years, the Confidence can be strengthened.
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / HistoryDealsTotal - Документация по MQL5

Also, most importantly, what are the reports on other quotes? For example, FXDD, Alpari...?

Doozer2:
Also, most importantly, what are the reports on other quotes? For example FXDD, Alpari...?
Haven't tested yet. But I don't care about the quotes. I'll start the owl on the MKL demo server, which I have been testing, and I will broadcast the signals from this server to my real broker, which I will want. And then I will broadcast them here to the Signals or anywhere else. Of course, there will be some error in the results. But I think these slippages and other errors will not be important in comparison with total profits. But all the same I will test it for the sake of interest on other quotes.

Doozer2:
Also, most importantly, what are the reports on other quotes? For example, FXDD, Alpari...?
Here's the thing... for example take a standard strategy on CCI. Or any other oscillator. They are very sensitive to quotes. That's why there are a lot of different signals from different brokers. The principle I use will simply absorb those differences in quotes. They can be up to 10 old pips, but the signals will still work correctly.

lordlev:
Here's the thing... for example, take a standard CCI strategy. Or any other oscillator. They are very sensitive to quotes. That is why there are a lot of different signals from different brokers. The principle I use will simply absorb those differences in quotes. They may reach 10 points but the signals will still work correctly.
Oh, come on, you're lying.

Mischek:
Oh, come on, you're lying.
Yeah, it's hard to believe with such a small tee...