Norm? - page 5

lordlev:
If anyone's interested, I'll put it on the market for a lemon rouble.

papaklass:
Why put it out there!

lordlev:
No, not unless a person with real money is found.

I take it that the topic is torn down as an advertisement?

sergeev:

I take it that the topic is torn down as advertising?

I wrote that only through the marketplace. It says so too.

sergeev:

I didn't know bears had a black and white perception :)

Bears, then you change it.

You survived the end of the world, you can upgrade. Surprised face.

Oops, Bearstyle.

lordlev:
I wrote that only through the marketplace. It said so too.

you wrote that you're putting it on the market for a million roubles

After you said you wouldn't do it. The reasoning is that everything can be hacked and there is no specific customer to sell to.

That's why I'm asking - is the thread torn down as an advertisement?

sergeev:

you wrote that you're putting it on the market for a million roubles

After - that you wouldn't do it. Motivated by the fact that everything can be hacked and there is no specific customer to sell to.

That's why I'm asking - is the branch to be torn down as advertising?

We've basically already discussed everything with who needs what. you can delete or remove the words about selling.

TheXpert:

What's the big deal? Have you seen the FW?

Anyway, it's either the tester's grail or the car. Well, at least according to the pictures, there's a prospect.

Well, I say that I do not believe it.

Only an Expert Advisor optimized on the forward may behave so beautifully.

Well, or it is a grail. Hee-hee.

komposter:

Well, that's what I'm saying: I don't believe it.

Only an Expert Advisor, which was optimized on it, can behave so beautifully on the forward.

Well, or it is a grail. Hee-hee.

If your using different pairs, it gives such an amazing result. Also, I don't use any indicators here. I've spent three years trying to build something similar with indicators. Then an idea struck me... checked it out... it works and I've been digging for a year. I finally managed to get some results, which were more or less acceptable to me during testing. Now the real thing will show)) If the real one shows a loss, I don't know how else I can work in the Forex market... I just don't have any more thoughts left.

What is the principle of the advisor? How does it enter/exit? What are the indicators and the trawl?

Thank you!

Doozer2:

What is the principle of the advisor? How does it enter/exit? What are the indicators and the trawl?

Thank you!

I have just told you everything )))). There are no indicators at all. Only you and the Price. That's it.

lordlev:
Diversification simply by different pairs

Why then did you post pictures from different pairs? After all, you get to use the same set of pairs?