Servicedesk: laziness, autism or unwillingness to admit mistakes? Supplementing the charts with non-native candles. - page 15

Unfortunately, in reality most brokers do not want to deal with technology and invest in quality at all.

The only option here is to write to the broker's tech support and demand to update the history at least from our or another demo.

Renat: There's only one option - to write to the technical support broker and demand to update the history at least from our or other demo.

two options - let the user import the history

write to terminal manufacturer's helpdesk and demand....!!! :) :) :) :)

Mischek:

No, you are wrong. You preach the concept of "We give the best terminal for everyone".

And statements like "We are only responsible for the history of our MetaQuotes-Demo server".

Any brokerage company now has the technical ability to mix in e.g. Dates in minutes as they see fit. But this does not correspond to - "We give the best terminal for everyone".

Obviously your next step may be a suggestion - change the brokerage company.

A competitor sneak who was hiding under one thread and waited for the moment....

On you, on your friend from the profile and on me you can find dirt, the more so as you have attacked in droves, I remember someone else wrote about gopniks, but he did not think how he does.

Renat:
Unfortunately, the reality is that most brokers don't want to get involved in technology and invest in quality at all.

Here the only option is to write to the technical support of the broker and demand to update the history at least from our or other demo.

I believe in the honesty of the President.
And in the incorruptibility of the officers,
I believe in the bank's concern for its clients...
I believe in mermaids, in houses......

If you can't convince dealing that the quality of the story is rules, then they don't give a shit about some customer's complaint.

Renat:
Don't turn the tables.

We are responsible only and only for the history of our MetaQuotes-Demo server and we are right to upload diaries on 1971-1999 history.

So be it. We just don't get quick access to the first date of the exact period requested. That is, the information in the reference is misleading:

ID

Description

Property type

SERIES_BARS_COUNT

Number of bars per symbol-period at the moment

long

SERIES_FIRSTDATE

The first date for the current symbol-period

datetime

SERIES_LASTBAR_DATE

Last bar date for symbol-period

datetime

SERIES_SERVER_FIRSTDATE

First date in the history for the symbol on the server regardless of period

datetime

SERIES_TERMINAL_FIRSTDATE

Very first date in history on the symbol in client terminal regardless of period

datetime

SERIES_SYNCHRONIZED

Synchronized data for the symbol/period at the moment

bool

//---

If you want to get the first date, e.g. of a one-minute timeframe... :

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Script program start function                                    |
void OnStart()
  {
   datetime first_date_period=0;
   //---
   SeriesInfoInteger(_Symbol,PERIOD_M1,SERIES_FIRSTDATE,first_date_period);
   //---
   Print("SERIES_FIRSTDATE: ",first_date_period);
  }

//---

... then we will get incorrect information about it. In the first_date_period variable, we will get the date of the day timeframe, which is pasted into the minute history from 1970 to 1999:

2012.11.26 22:19:38     Test01 (EURUSD,H4)      SERIES_TERMINAL_FIRSTDATE: 1970.01.01 00:00:00

//---

In other words, we need a quick access. If it is possible to store this information directly in the file of the minute history, from which everything is built, as Nikolay suggests, then everything is perfect. At least we will deal with it programmatically ourselves. It can still be handled programmatically, but it's some kind of mega crutch. We need it to be as suggested in the Help. But now it turns out not to be.

Zeleniy:

A competitor who hid under one thread and waited for the moment .....

On you, on your friend from the profile and on me you can find dirt, the more so if you hit a bunch, I remember someone else wrote about gopniks, but he did not think about it himself.

Here come the real guys. The brain seems to have woken up incompletely, but he can try to write on the forum.

Bears, one does not follow from the other and you understand that very well.

It is the brokers who run their systems and don't let anyone else in there.

Urain, you should try it.

Renat:
Mishek, one does not mean the other and you understand it very well.

The brokers are the ones who manage their systems and do not let anyone else in.

Business rules, but programmers who write for themselves and on demand are still part of your business development concept.

Maybe it makes sense to give a state-of-the-art solution to the problem.

If suddenly a hole on m1 appears in the history already last year filled by another TF, well, you can't leave it quietly and hang people up.

Yes, I'm not a programmer and I don't know a convenient solution, but visually these alien candles should stand out ( looking through the period separator is certainly not a solution )

Renat:
Urain, you try it.

I can't try for everyone, one person comes to help (he has one broker), another one has a different broker, do I have to tell everyone in the helpdesk.

Again, I often do not know which broker will use what I write.