Servicedesk: laziness, autism or unwillingness to admit mistakes? Supplementing the charts with non-native candles. - page 6

sergeev:

what ???

I don't understand the point of the question.

sergeev:

what ???

What is the crux of the question?

Renat:

Stop moving off topic and answer the question directly (1 page, 1 post)

Why?

...SeriesInfoInteger(Symbol(), PERIOD_M1,SERIES_FIRSTDATE,x) returns the date of the first bar out of timeframe, not the date when M1 history ends ...

First of all, the value returned by this function makes no sense, because this information can be easily obtained through time[0].

Secondly, what it returns does not fit the description.

I have faced this problem many times. The last time was just recently: I want to calculate the average size of a bar before starting to calculate the indicator. The customer requires the bars to be Unlimited in the window. And how to calculate the average size of the bar on M1 if it has daily and weekly bars?

This is just one example, in fact, this problem occurs frequently.

Once again, my question is not about gluing, my question is about the function that does not return what the description says.

220Volt:
I do not understand the point of your question.

I don't understand your question.

What do diaries have to do with older TFs?

I will repeat it once again - the minutes are the base.

Urain:

Stop moving off topic and answer the question directly (1 page, 1 post)

Why?

First, what this function returns now makes no sense, because this information can be easily obtained via time[0].

Second, the things it returns in no way coincide with the description.

I have faced this problem many times. The last time was just recently: I want to calculate the average size of a bar before starting to calculate the indicator. The customer requires the bars to be Unlimited in the window. And how to calculate the average size of the bar on M1 if it has daily and weekly bars?

Once again, my question is not about gluing, my question is about the function that does not return what the description says.

If there is > a minute between bars, you move on, that's all.

Urain:

Thirdly, this is not an idle question, I have faced this problem many times, most recently the other day: I need to calculate the average bar size before starting to calculate the indicator. The customer requires Unlimited bars in the window. And how to calculate the average size of the bar on M1 if it has daily and weekly bars?

My question is not about gluing, my question is about the function that returns the values that are not described.

Nikolai, you yourself noticed that we have a model "everything is stored in minutes".

That's why we only need to ask the broker not to insert bars of higher timeframes into the minutes.

that's it.

there is no other option and will never be.

sergeev:

I don't understand your question.

What do diaries have to do with the older TF.

I'll repeat once again - the minutes are the base.

On what grounds are you making this statement? Are you a developer? If not, please sign "imho".

pusheax:
If the time between bars is > a minute, then move on and that's it.

It's hard to debate with someone who doesn't know the issue, it all comes down to trolling.

OK, so if it's 2 minutes between bars then what?

And if it's 3 minutes then what?

And if it's a weekend break then what?

And if it's a weekday but it's a holiday then what?

again don't look at the history of MQ, let's be realistic, the dealing history is not that deep and not that good (even though MQ is not ideal but it's a good example for other dealers).

sergeev:

Nikolay, you yourself have noticed what we have with the model "everything is stored in minutes".

that's why we only have to ask the broker not to insert bars of higher TFs into the minutiae.

that's it.

there is no other option and will never be.

There is another option, and I described it in the beginning, it concerns MQ, specifically the fine-tuning of certain functions.

220Volt:
On what grounds are you making this statement? Are you a developer? If not, please sign "imho".

This is not an imho but a generalised retelling by MQ representatives.

They have repeatedly stated that the history of all TFs is not stored but is calculated on the fly when the chart is loaded from M1.