Pricing in signals - page 12

ToRenat>> I will repeat about marking

Подписка на сигналы с плечом более 1:100 не разрешена.

Does it mean that all currently existing broadcasts with high leverage, lose their relevance for sales purposes after the test period and you need to set everything up again from terminals with leverage 1:100 and start the test period again???

Or is this a requirement for buyers terminals.....

.....Then I'm totally confused.... If it's a requirement for host terminals

You cannot sell signals from accounts with more than 100 leverage.

A buyer can have any leverage, his trading volumes properly account for the difference in leverage.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

Renat 2012.11.22 03:57:53 #
You cannot sell signals from accounts with leverage higher than 100.
The buyer can have any leverage, its trading volumes correctly account for the difference in leverage.

---

Can you elaborate on the "correct" volume accounting for the buyer?
How will the buyer's volume relate to the seller's volume if the seller's leverage is 1:100 and the buyer's is 1:500?
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Ценовые константы - Документация по MQL5

Renat:

You cannot sell signals from accounts with more than 100 leverage.

A buyer can have any leverage, his trading volumes properly account for the difference in leverage.

Geez, did it say that in the rules somewhere, or, did I miss it...

Is it OK if the arm of the broadcast signal is 1 : 25?