Market - just a shop or an opportunity to make money - page 6

trora:

are you laughing? such phrases deserve to go into "forum gems..."

i'm already a PAMM manager - just look at my profile or the description of my signal.

As for the profitability of my trades, you have to look at my profile, my signal description, or do you want to check it yourself?

Do you think that when I bought my first washing machine, I knew how to use it beforehand? And the car? iPhone5? I learned everything as I went along.

and the advisor-- how do i know how to use it?

if i've never bought one before... I didn't write it myself...

your advice is more applicable to programmers who write robots... they're sick and tired of handing out hundreds of useless leaky EA's and blaming them on the crooked customers...

...to the machine, pickaxe in hand, chained up... and until you come up with a profitable robot - do not let go...

to Reshetov

If you allow him to run the system, you will be tailoring expert advisers at a milling machine and playing a game in the evening.

So just pray for the rules set by oligarchs for your own good that allow you to sucker-pick a sucker for money tits :)

Somm:

The peculiarity of forex is that we only work with the past and have no ability to look into the future (alas, but then there would be no forex).

I, as a seller, can guarantee that my EA showed a certain return in the past and today on the real shows results close to those of the tester over the same period.

I can not guarantee that tomorrow it will not show drawdowns that are higher than in history or that it won't fail at all, the only thing I can give to the buyer in addition is the recommended period of forward optimization, which is not taken into account in the tester, but allows to improve results (and it took me several months to check it, by the way). And the task of the buyer is not to believe me but to double-check everything on their own, thanks to the new service provides a great opportunity to do so.

About Forex - perhaps you know areas of human activity, where you can look into the future?

About guarantees - you show the report, in which your EA has been trading, excluding weekends and holidays, for about 30 days.

Suppose that during this period you have sold it to three buyers, who respectively placed it in their accounts evenly, at the beginning of each of the three decades.
We divide the graph into three parts, and we see that only one of the buyers turned out to be in the profit, and the other two lost.

That is, assuming the stability of this trend, then logically it turns out that two thirds of your buyers are dumped.

trora:

In your comments you constantly compare the market to a shop, but IMHO this is not a valid abstraction, because the shop sells goods produced by factories and the market sells goods produced by individuals, i.e. artisanal production.
Therefore, it would be more logical to compare it to a grocery or agricultural market, and then a lot can be put in place and you won't have to be too indignant there.

revers45:

About forex - are you probably aware of any areas of human activity where you can look into the future?

About guarantees - you show a report in which your EA has traded, minus weekends and holidays, for about 30 days.

Let's assume that during this period you have sold it to three buyers, who respectively installed it in their accounts evenly, at the beginning of each of the three decades.
We divide the graph in three parts, and we see that only one of the buyers profited, and the other two lost.

That is, assuming the stability of this trend, then logically it turns out that two thirds of your buyers are dumped.

With a certain degree of probability we can assume that next year's summer will be warmer than the winter).

The 30 day report is just the beginning of the journey, and the longer it is, the more divergence there will be, but also a certain correlation will be visible. You are limiting yourself to just this minuscule period and still crushing it into smaller parts. That's why in the description of the signal I am specifying the peculiarities of the system, which should be followed by the importance of long-term (not less than a year) trading on the system.

Unfortunately most of investors, subscribers and signal followers wait for balance growth, enter the peak and loose losses at the slightest drawdown. You can view my other Sommsignals , in which at least twofold deposit was accumulated in less than a year. And due to low investment culture (a lot and fast), more than 90% of subscribers ended up with the final loss .

And let's not throw around unsubstantiated expressions like "scam".

revers45:

In your comments you are constantly comparing the market with the shop, but IMHO it is not a valid abstraction, because the shop sells products manufactured in factories, and the market sells them produced by individual traders, i.e. craftsmen.
Therefore, it would be more logical to compare it to a grocery or farmers' market, and then a lot can be put in place and you won't have to be too indignant there.

OK - at the market I can go back and correct the trader's brain or facial interface, which I have done many times in my life. that's why the comparison to the flea market is incorrect.

Moreover, if you click on the Market link you will see the Market - a software shop for MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4.

Vladon:

looking at your signal, No stops, :-) averaging ..... refill. ..... .Drawdown. - Same as 99.999999999% of Market Expert Advisors. where is the difference?

the differences - in profitability and the brain interface are obvious. my manual trading is more profitable than your automatic...

MQL5 Маркет
MQL5 Маркет
  • www.mql5.com
Маркет - магазин программ для MetaTrader 5 и MetaTrader 4

trora:

OK - at the market I can go back and correct the trader's brain or facial interface, which I have done many times in my life. that's why the comparison to the flea market is incorrect.

Moreover, if you click on the Market link you will see the Market - a software shop for MetaTrader 5 and MetaTrader 4

my manual trading is more profitable than your automated trading...

my profitability is higher than yours? you put 1 lot and i put 0.01 ? i got the same result, but my machine is working and you use your hands - but i doubt it's completely manual.

Vladon:
i don't know why it is more profitable? because you put a lot of 1 and i put 0.01? i got the same result, but i have an automatic and you use your hands - though i doubt it is entirely manual.

% returns do not take into account volume. i work with my hands.

I'm working with my hands. which of your strategies produced the same result?

i see from your products that you are an experienced programmer - let's compare ...

Vladon:
... But my machine works and you sit with your hands - though I doubt it's completely with your hands.

By hand, by hand. Take a closer look at the server, MTS is banned there.

"These hands didn't steal anything!

The measurement of who's longer doesn't fascinate me.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/22726

Торговые сигналы: Exp TickSniper REAL
Торговые сигналы: Exp TickSniper REAL
  • Автор: Vladislav Andruhenko
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Exp TickSniper REAL для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

trora:

Which of your strategies produced the same result? share the link.

Before the signal "Pamm gold", you had another signal or two -- one where you also shouted that you went up from 1 quid, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Make this signal available (for the sake of experimentation) - and let's see your success and achievements.

there are a lot of "shabby" participants on this forum with years of experience and 1000% in a month or two, so your noise is empty and pointless.

post your old signal -- let's see how it ended then first -- and then we'll observe déjà vu on the "Pamm gold" signal.