Market - just a shop or an opportunity to make money - page 2

Reshetov:

Some sellers are really only showing in the Market versions of Expert Advisors adjusted in the tester - cats in a poke with no possibility of additional testing their verification by customers on demo and real account.

But normal sellers, who are not afraid that the buyer wants to test their EAs on demo or real account, and not only in the tester, have free versions of EAs.

Why not? For example, I placed the free versions of RNN Free and Glory Free for buyers to verify their performance rather than buying a pig in a poke through the Market. Some other sellers also have free versions of Expert Advisors. Download and test them according to your personal criteria.

tell me simply - have you tested your EAs on the real account? can you show me the monitoring and report on them?

your neuronet, the file size is 57 kb and 49 kb. is this their real size? my Hlayman has only the installation executable which weighs 11 MB.

St.Vitaliy:
You just need to remember that the author is unlikely to sell his best Expert Advisor. Moreover, it is unlikely that the author will sell an EA that is steadily earning.

Psychological barrier that is really difficult to overcome, but look on the bright side: the author has spent work, time, money and created a really working Expert Advisor, put it on the account and started earning, and now there is an opportunity to sell it and invest the proceeds into the same trade or other assets. So, is it economical to sell a working EA or not?

Почему MQL5 Market - лучшее место для продажи торговых стратегий и технических индикаторов?
Почему MQL5 Market - лучшее место для продажи торговых стратегий и технических индикаторов?
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Маркет MQL5.community предоставляет экспертописателям выход на уже сформированный рынок из тысяч потенциальных клиентов. Это лучшее место для продажи торговых роботов и технических индикаторов!

Somm:

Psychological barrier that is really difficult to overcome, but look on the bright side: the author has spent work, time, money and created a really working EA, put it on the account and started earning, and now there is an opportunity to sell it and invest the proceeds into the same trade or other assets. So, is it economical to sell working EAs or not?

There are no such EAs... Or their authors hide them carefully - they don't even allow you to monitor their work.

In fact, even buyers of miracle EAs do not want to brag about their performance in real trading ... what is that about, huh?

trora:

There are no such advisors... or the authors carefully conceal them - they do not even monitor their work.

Even the buyers of miracle-advisors do not want to brag about the results of their work in real life ... Why would they do that, huh?

Signal from the real https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/18937, download the product https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/1905: run in the tester from 12.11.2013 until today, compare.

EURUSD,M5. For MK quotes fixed lot 0.1, initial deposit 1 000 USD, for broker quotes with 0.01 minimum lot everything is ten times less.

What is the catch? I hope you will write back with the results.

Торговые сигналы: SoMM 3D
Торговые сигналы: SoMM 3D
  • 150.00 USD
  • Valeriy Krynin
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал SoMM 3D для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

Somm:

Signal from real https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/18937, download product https://www.mql5.com/ru/market/product/1905: run in tester from 12.11.2013 until today, compare.

EURUSD,M5. For MK quotes fixed lot 0.1, initial deposit 1 000 USD, for broker quotes with 0.01 minimum lot everything is ten times less.

What is the catch? I hope you will write back with the results.

let's comparehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/23724 manual signal- hands-on (1000% for 2 months) and your Expert Advisor with 15% for the same period of time.

was it worth it?

You have to write the code, sell it, test it...

But it would be interesting to compare your signal on real and historical data, running on the same dates.

Торговые сигналы: Pamm gold
Торговые сигналы: Pamm gold
  • reviews: 2
  • Автор: valeriy odintsov
  • www.mql5.com
Торговый Сигнал Pamm gold для MetaTrader 4: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

trora:

But it would be interesting to compare your signal on the real and on history, run on the same dates.

So what's the matter...?

But there is no desire to measure "signals". The market is the market and the decision is up to the buyer.

The only thing I can recommend to treat the purchase of the Expert Advisor as a normal business project:

• Evaluate the approximate yield of the tester
  • We look at the correspondence of the real
  • Estimate how much money can be allocated without prejudice to your own budget.
  • Calculate the payback time and possible profits.
  • Make a decision, be patient and do not forget the risks of margin trading.

Somm:

So what's the point...?

If the seller can't spare ten bucks to test their creation, then they are a bad seller and a bad Expert Advisor.

If the seller can't spend ten quid on a real account - to test his creation - then he's a bad seller and a bad Expert Advisor. it's not worth buying him. 99% of these guys are dodgers who are trying to take the risk of losing their deposits on buyers.

You may be in the profitable 1% - because, if you believe your word, your robot makes a small profit.

Reshetov:

Why not find it? I, for example, put the free versions of RNN Free and Glory Free, so that customers could check their functionality on their own, rather than buying cats in a poke through the Market. Some other sellers also have free versions of Expert Advisors. Download and test them according to your personal criteria.

Well, you don't just put your free versions out there, you put them out there for a reason, but to hook the customer into "future paid service".

You have chosen the seller side and when you are in the real market with eyes red from lack of sleep, you are the buyer side.

trora:

Tell me simply - have you tested your EAs on the real?

Well, you can't trade on the demo?

trora:

can you show me the monitoring and the report on them?

trora, if you don't want to be deceived, never trust stats and monitoring. Stats can easily be faked. Monitoring will not prove that the EA traded on the Market.

In addition, no normal investor will agree to monitor their accounts for everyone who is curious.

Didn't you say that there were no Expert Advisors in Market to check them according to your personal criteria? I gave you the links. Download EAs from the links and check them according to your criteria.

trora:

Your neural networks have a file size of 57 kb and 49 kb. is this their real size?

The neural network codes are smaller because most of the EA algorithm is trading position management and money and risk management. Search for source code of neural networks and you will see that their codes are quite primitive. Artificial neuron is an elementary function of linear equation + sigmoid function. And neural networks only have a few such neurons.

trora:

my hlaiman only has an 11Mb installer

I have no idea what you made up to 11 megabytes. You'll have to check with Hlyman.

trora:

It's not the buyer's business to test an EA in a real account for his own money, is it?

If the seller can't spend ten quid on a real account - to test his creation - then he is a bad seller and a bad EA. it's not worth buying him. 99% of these guys are dodgers who are trying to shift the risk of losing their deposits onto buyers.

You may belong to the profitable 1% - because, if you believe your word, your robot is making some profit.

So don't buy it! Download it for free. After all, the goal of 99.99% of buyers is not to buy but to take for free, hack and so on. That is why sellers moved here.

There is a cat in a poke - why buy? No one is forcing you to buy it. Seller himself will figure out how to build a business.

I originally did not sell a pig in a poke. yes there are demoki. I don't want to buy it for real, but they have restrictions! - Or would you say now

Why do I need restrictions? I want to check the complete Expert Advisor?

You do not want a cat? Get a book. Learn how to program. Spend 5-10 years to develop your own trading strategy. And then write in this thread what you have achieved. How much you earned, was there a temptation to sell your creation?

Your vast majority of these EAs are based on real trading robots. And maybe only 1% haven't lost their securities?

The seller has plenty of risks of losing. He has already lost money testing his system. But it is not available to you. You are given a product that is already ready.

I agree - you have to check it not only in the tester, but also in real trading or using monitoring. But then I have questions:

Why such a pittance?

Well, put $100,000 instead of $100 , 000 and it won't be a minuscule.