Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 48

lobovsergey:
I don't understand why my posts were deleted.
because you don't have to post the same thing everywhere!

I am being ignored with my question and I do not know where to turn ... where else should I write if not in the errors on the signals ............ I do not write in the branches to which it does not apply

lobovsergey:
I am being ignored with my question and I do not know where to turn ... where else should I write but in the errors on the signals ............ I do not write in the branches to which it does not apply
contact the service desk.

lobovsergey:
I'm being ignored with my question and I don't know who to turn to....where else should I write but in the signal errors ............ I don't write in the threads where it doesn't apply
"You're knocking on the wrong door!" (с)

Contender:

Always remember that a pip is not a pip.

Look at Bitcoin signals, they have cosmic values of profit in pips.

Bitcoin is a separate topic, people need to understand the difference between bitcoin pips and ordinary top currencies. And in the MT signals rating, the difference by one order of magnitude makes the selection by the parameter "average profit in pips" meaningless. And this is very important to distinguish a pips strategy where slippage will eat everything up.

Telemah:

Bitcoin is a separate topic, people need to understand the difference in pips between bitcoin and regular top currencies. And in MT signals ranking the difference by one order of magnitude makes the selection by "average profit in pips" meaningless. And this is very important to distinguish a pips strategy where slippage will eat everything up.

This is very important to distinguish between pips and slippage.

As for your question: you got it right, the average profit in pips is counted that way.

thank you)))

sanyooooook:

Pips are nonsense, each currency has its own pip size and the signals just add them all together, it's not right.

As for your question: you got it right, the average profit in pips is calculated that way.

The pips are not bullshit, if you normalize them (for example, divide by the geometric mean of entry and exit).

I.e. adding up is very much possible, only if done correctly (on a single scale). In the right case, the indicator is very informative.

It would be nice if there were an indicator in Signals for the average number of pips per trade (total pips divided by the number of trades [taking into account the 4 or 5 digits]) and it would be easy to see who is pipping.

paladin800:

It would be nice if there were an indicator in Signals for the average number of pips per trade (total pips divided by the number of trades [taking into account the 4 or 5 digits]) and it would be easy to see who is pipping.

so it is there