Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 58

I have no goal of heroically overcoming the obstacles that exist here. ;)))

Whoever wants to, looks for opportunities. Whoever doesn't want to, looks for reasons.

TheXpert:
Whoever wants to, looks for opportunities. Who doesn't want to, looks for reasons.
This would probably be true if there was no alternative. But I'm not in a desperate situation where the world has come to a head with this "stalemate". So I have no reason to look for reasons ;)))

avtomat:
I have no goal of heroically overcoming the obstacles that exist here. ;)))

As in any business, you either overcome/need obstacles or you give up and close the business.

Contender:

As in any business, you either overcome/need obstacles or give up and close the business.

The answer is in the post above.

avtomat:

I read the article carefully.

And nowhere else in the article is there a single word of explanation about this crucial parameter. Why such secrecy?

You must have been reading the article very inattentively. It repeatedly promotes the idea of commissions and their values in text and pictures.

In addition, when withdrawing, the fee percentage is immediately reported and even the available amounts for withdrawal are calculated.

Renat:
You must have been very inattentive when reading the article. It repeatedly promotes the idea of commissions and their values in text and pictures.

In addition, the withdrawal fee percentage is immediately reported and even the amounts available for withdrawal are calculated.
Apparently so. But whatever the case, for me the existing avenues are closed.

ProstoTak:

avtomat as an option, find a proxy from another country. On the account of this trusted person, your tractors will work and receive income from the subscription.

The trustee withdraws the funds, for example to Webmoney and then to a bank account, and then makes a payment to you.

Or some other way to minimise costs.

He wants to make a fool of himself, he doesn't need a proxy.)

Yoschik:
He wants to make a fool of himself, he doesn't need a proxy.)
Even so. But the truth is that there are no direct routes for Ukrainians. Although I personally do not care, I am in Russia. And on the other hand, for me, "from the card" and "on the card" is more convenient. And also no.

Yoschik:
He wants to fuck around, he doesn't need a proxy.) You have
such
an ironclad logic, if he doesn't need a proxy, he wants to fuck around. As usual, you turn everything upside down...