Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 28

The proposal to make it possible to subscribe to more than one signal is necessary to form portfolios of signals.

I don't understand: Subscription to signals with leverage more than 1:500 is not allowed.
and then follows: Leverage: 1:1000 Subscribers: 10 and there seem to be a lot of them...

age_nt:

Misunderstood: Subscription to signals with a leverage greater than 1:500 is not allowed.
followed by: Leverage: 1:1,000 Subscribers: 10 and it looks like a lot of them...

Probably, the leverage was once within the limit. What is this signal? Name it please.

age_nt:

Misunderstood: Subscription to signals with a leverage greater than 1:500 is not allowed.
followed by: Leverage: 1:1,000 Subscribers: 10 and there seem to be a lot of them...

There were no limitations when the service was launched so people subscribed to the signals.
Торговые сигналы
Торговые сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые Сигналы для MetaTrader: копирование сделок, мониторинг счета, автоматическое исполнение сигналов и социальный трейдинг

marsel:
Возможно, некогда плечо было в пределах установленного ограничения. Что это за сигнал? Назовите, пожалуйста.

Signals / MetaTrader 4 / Demo / BASI ...and also met

Farekx:
At the start of the service, there were no restrictions, so they signed up for such signals.
Perhaps, but I think there should be protection against this...

age_nt:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10032 This is where there is a discussion about these signals

server:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10032 This is where these signals are being discussed

I think it's "Suggestions, Comments, Errors"... and probably find options for fixes either programmatically or through moderation...

age_nt:

I think it's "Suggestions, Comments, Errors"... and probably find options for fixes either programmatically or through moderation...

It would be good to make the top programmers who help in the development of the service with their developments rather than criticism. This is an additional good advertisement for the programmer, and people will recognize him from the other side + thousands of satisfied users of the service.
Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 для организации брокерского обслуживания / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 предназначена для проведения торговых операций на различных финансовый рынках. Терминал обладает большой базой аналитических возможностей и поддерживает более 70 различных инструментов для выполнения технического анализа

server:
It would be nice to make a top programmers who help in the development of the service by their developments rather than criticism, there is a thought executed in the work offeredby MetaQuotes Software Corp. It is good advertising for the programmer, as people will recognize him from the other side + thousands of satisfied users of the service.

You go first!

Rating of programmers promoting ...

1. server

2. her.human

etc.