Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 9

IgorM:

Hmm, where does the money come from?

I can draw quotes or timeframes, but the withdrawals are fixed in the state, even if it is a cent account, but not even a cent will be paid for free by the broker

Oh man, really. did not notice that this is a real account, i take it back (bad when you are guided by hearsay), it is really interesting
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете - Документация по MQL5

IgorM:

And? Go on, what did you mean?

That it's a fake. Look here, for example. And I saw their website, 1 in 1, but under a different brand, years ago.

I personally do not believe in the withdrawals shown in the signal. Even if it's not cents, but pennies.

But the choice, of course, is yours.

komposter: I personally do not believe in the withdrawals shown in the signal. Even if they are not cents, but pennies.

i.e. the broker forges the story at the client's request?

What is the benefit? and from whom?

komposter:

Just because it's a fake. Look here, for example. And I saw their website, 1 in 1, but under a different brand, a few years ago.

I personally do not believe in the withdrawals shown in the signal. Even if it's not cents, but pennies.

But the choice, of course, is yours.

Note that the signal comes from a real account, and even if the broker is not honest - he will not draw quotes, at least in the positive side

IgorM:

i.e. the broker forges the story at the client's request?

what is the benefit? and from whom?

The broker. It's advertising, what more do you need?

lazarev-d-m:
The signal is coming from the real account and even if the broker is not honest he will not draw quotes, at least in the positive side

I'm ready to come back to this conversation when you open an account with this broker, put money in, and withdraw more than you put in.

I can help you make money if you need it )

komposter:

I'm ready to come back to this conversation when you open an account with this broker, put money in, and withdraw more than you put in.

I can help you make money if you need it )

No, I won't risk it)))
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы индикаторов / Стили рисования - Документация по MQL5

Hello, please correct again.

komposter:
Look at the broker. What credibility are we talking about? ;)
Well, that's a different question, I'm talking about statistics, not a possibly rigged account.

I've been banned for a week for drawing such conclusions)))