Suggestions, comments, errors on the Signals service - page 6

synchronisation stops, signal provider has leverage of 1:500, leverage of 1:100 is no longer allowed

It means if a provider has 1:100 leverage, he will be able to subscribe only with the same leverage. And if a provider's leverage is 1:500, the subscriber with the 1:100 leverage will not be able to subscribe too.

Farekx:

synchronisation stops, signal provider has 1:500 leverage, leverage of 1:100 is no longer allowed

It means if a provider has 1:100 leverage, he will be able to subscribe only with the same leverage. And if a provider's leverage is 1:500, the subscriber with the 1:100 leverage will not be able to subscribe too.

It's not clear yet, the service disc has been requested.

I don't think so, it's just the terminal is not up to date, I cannot subscribe 500 to 500.

IvanIvanov 2012.12.14 05:00 2012.12.14 05:00:08 #

servicedesk requested.

---

"servicedesk" or "servicedesk", but not "servicedisk" :)

Contender:

"servicedesk" or "customer service" but not "servicedisk" :)
Whatever...... they said the terminals will be updated today and everything will be fine!

generation:

Can you tell me when my signal name appears in the Signals tab of the terminal? Today I registered a demo account with a free subscription, opened a trade, but I don't see myself in Signals. Or is it only paid ones there?

The signals window in the terminal is updated with some delay. Please check again.

The forecast calculation is messed up. Look for an error.

The trades are not displayed in the terminal but not in my signals!

From the new builds it will be possible to subscribe to signals with 1:500 leverage

Renat:
From the new builds it will be possible to subscribe to signals with 1:500 leverage.
Is it possible for everyone to subscribe to the signal with a leverage of 1:100 or only those with the same leverage?

No, anyone can sign up