Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 80

pronych:
It seems to me that when they stop charging for the unprofitable subscription period, everything will fall into place.
We need to make sure that they do not charge for internet, electricity, gas, water, food and alcohol and prostitutes during this period. If you subscribe to one provider, you get one free blowjob, if you subscribe to three providers, you get three free blowjobs. I think we should put it to a vote. And based on its results, demand all this from the city council.

Let the broker refund the spread for a losing trade then too :))

Mischek:
They should also not have to pay for Internet, electricity, gas, water, food and alcohol and prostitutes. If you subscribe to one provider, you get one free blowjob, and if you subscribe to three providers, you get three free blowjobs. I think we should put it to a vote. And based on its results, demand all this from the city council.

No, let there be a monthly fee. The client has paid and received a service that does not correspond to the declared quality.

1. Fraud, i.e. theft of another's property or acquisition of a right to another's property by deception or abuse of trust -

shall be punishable by a fine in an amount of up to one hundred and twenty thousand roubles, or in the amount of the wages or other income of the convicted person for a period of up to one year, or by compulsory labour for a term of up to three hundred and sixty hours, or by corrective labour for a term of up to one year, or by restriction of freedom for a term of up to two years, or by compulsory labour for a term of up to two years, or by arrest for a term of up to four months, or by deprivation of freedom for a term of up to two years.

St.Vitaliy:

No, let there be a monthly fee. The client has paid and received a service that is not of the same quality as advertised.

1. Fraud, i.e. theft of another's property or acquisition of a right to another's property by deception or abuse of trust -

shall be punishable by a fine in an amount of up to one hundred and twenty thousand roubles or in the amount of the wages or other income of the convicted person for a period of up to one year, or by compulsory labour for a term of up to three hundred and sixty hours, or by corrective labour for a term of up to one year, or by restriction of freedom for a term of up to two years, or by compulsory labour for a term of up to two years, or by arrest for a term of up to four months, or by deprivation of freedom for a term of up to two years.

You seem to have definitively chosen a career as a professional pimp, due to your inability to earn money in any other way.

I do not understand why, of all the countries on earth, you have chosen the Russian code. But of course it's nothing important.)

pronych:
I think when they stop charging for the unprofitable subscription period, then everything will fall into place.
Seconded.

There should be a notice when selling signals.

I'm a leaker, the account will eventually go to zero, I really need the money. By buying signals you might get into a profitable trading area, but it is more likely that you will lose money as a result.

St.Vitaliy:

1. Fraud, i.e. theft of another's property or acquisition of the right to another's property by deception or breach of trust, -

shall be punishable by a fine in an amount of up to one hundred and twenty thousand roubles or in the amount of the wages or other income of the convicted person for a period of up to one year, or by compulsory labour for a term of up to three hundred and sixty hours, or by corrective labour for a term of up to one year, or by restriction of freedom for a term of up to two years, or by compulsory labour for a term of up to two years, or by arrest for a term of up to four months, or by deprivation of freedom for a term of up to two years.

Only this point does not fit, as there is no deception or breach of trust. The client makes the decision knowing the risks. ))

Rules:

16. Subscriber assumes that the Subscriber is aware of all the risks and accepts full responsibility for copying someone else's trades in his trading account. In doing so the Subscriber confirms that he has the right to perform trading operations in the trading account in which he intends to execute Trading Signals.

Mischek:
You seem to have finally chosen a career as a professional pimp for your inability to make money in any other way.
Secreturess, with me again, that's very comforting.

St.Vitaliy:
Secreturess, with me again, that's very comforting.

I promised.)

I'll be watching with interest your progress in trying to sue someone, especially here with the Russian Criminal Code in hand)

Maybe it's time for you to think about getting a third degree. This time a law degree.

tol64:

Only this point does not fit, as there is no cheating or abuse of trust. The client makes the decision knowing the risks. ))

This is a legal disclaimer.

Why then the deposit agreement is a couple of pages long, it would be enough to say that the client knows all the risks and that's it. As when you buy any goods and services.

Read the consumer protection law.

By the way, the signals is a service, right? I think so. In what sector of the economy? Financial, asset management.

Isn't it supposed to be licensed to provide this service????