Who has already tried the Signals subscription to get on the tail of ATC 2012 participants? - page 73

Contender: I can only refer you to the strategy of the winner of the last championship. Maybe then you will understand that the position of the participants in the leading positions is very much influenced by chance.
The third reason: some people signed up just out of curiosity, without the intention to study the trading strategies of the "championship leaders" :)

Which brokers support this service for MT 5? Share if anyone has seen it

Will/is there, I wonder, an option to send a message to subscribers?

Contender:
that the position of the competitors in the leading positions is very much influenced by chance.
It is the start date of the championship - and this is far from a random value

Yedelkin 2012.11.07 09:12 2012.11.07 09:12:09 #
The third reason: some people signed up just out of curiosity, without any intention to study the trading strategies of the "championship leaders" :)

--

Some people have signed up to see how "it works".

Contender: Part of the people signed up to see how "it works".

Continuing to record the reasons for the 613 subscriptions? :)

Fourth reason: some people signed up just to see how the new Signals service works; the "championship leader" happened to be at hand. :)

Yedelkin 2012.11.07 10:11 2012.11.07 10:11:29 #
Keep recording all 613 reasons for signing :)

---

It feels like you're going to fix all 613 reasons to sign up for the championship leader ;)

Contender: It feels like you're going to fix all 613 reasons for subscribing to the championship leader ;)

Nah, I just want to show that answering one question"why the hell did these 613 people sign up for said signals in the first place?" is enough to understand why everyone else didn't. :) The more reasons we record, the less unclear. Although it's already enough, in my opinion.

Yedelkin:

Keep recording the reasons for the 613 subscriptions? :)

Fourth reason: some people signed up just to see how the new Signals service works; the "championship leader" happened to be at hand. :)

5 - The cat jumped on the keyboard ))

Yedelkin:

Nah, I just want to show that answering one question"why the hell did these 613 people sign up for said signals in the first place?" is enough to understand why everyone else didn't sign up.

I think the question should be considered in conjunction with why subscriptions to the 4th-5th place are still under 30. Are they stupidly only interested in the first 3 places? If the majority of subscribers have this behavioural motive, then the service will be a success of sorts.