BBRSI41.mq4  5 kb
NLMBB.mq4  8 kb

souns doesn't load the wrong format

be

It turns out to be this kind of thing

garikmast:

be

Here is how it works

to change trade from manual to automatic or vice versa, buy sell, stop profit, rule change, - highlight double-click on the appropriate line

and drag in any place will appear window with confirmation

garikmast:

to change trade from manual to automatic or vice versa, buy sell, stop profit, rule change, - double-click on the appropriate line

and drag it wherever you want a confirmation window will appear

Do you really have so much code and it all goes to waste?

Do you get anything manually?

Ha, that's basketball. There's a branch on A-and. I didn't like the idea, but the execution is great.

her.human:

Is it really true that so much code has been cobbled together and all for nothing?

Do you even manage to get anything manually?

I will start full-fledged manual testing in December, now my main job is always on business trips.

I think the main thing for me is to know where GBPJPY will move.

I have already started to test my Expert Advisor on Alpari forum, there is a 1000 pages long branch with the same name, everybody is upgrading it all the time.

garikmast:

For me the most important thing is to know where GBPJPY will move.

But if you know where the GBPJPY is going to go, what's all the fuss about?

sumkin75: But if you know where the pound will move, why all the fuss?

Why upset the man, tell him about the multi-currency tester.... He won't give it much thought, while he is testing the TC hands, he will live in a happy illusion for two-three months :)

If he had better find the source code of T101, it may be that there would be a sense to discuss anything, but to port a mountain of code to MT4 on MT5 without logical errors is a doubtful event.