Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 225

It's been an hour and a half. No options? I asked the experts to answer in a minute. I'll give you your first clue.

1.Question: put the following objects in ascending order:

Stock Exchange, Bridge, Monastery, Dam, Church, Theatre.

2. Hint. Something common that unites these objects is always somewhere nearby.

Don't answer yet why you placed them so.

P.S geometric dimensions are not involved here!
ZZZY The question is for residents of Russia or those who have visited the country.

Avals:

adding one team adds one game:

if there are an even number of teams (N), then the games in the first round would be N/2, and the teams in the next round would be N/2. If the teams were one less (N-1), the games in the first round would be (N-2)/2=N/2 - 1, and the teams in the next round would be (N-2)/2 + 1=N/2

I.e. the next round will already have the same number of teams and remaining games. Similarly, if N is odd. Therefore adding one team adds only one game. And since with 2 teams there is 1 game, the formula is N-1

According to the theory the probability of eagle or nut falling out when flipping a coin is 50% and there is no way it can be otherwise.

Yuri Evseenkov:

It's been an hour and a half. No options? I asked the experts to answer in a minute. I'll give you your first clue.

///

That's why they didn't accept the question.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
That's why they didn't accept the question.

The experts were answering such questions that you couldn't think of a better way to approach it.

The answer is, in fact, very simple. Everyone sees and touches these objects several times a day.

Yuri Evseenkov:

The experts have answered such questions that it's hard to know how to approach it.

The answer is, in fact, very simple. Everyone sees and touches these objects several times a day.

it's most likely a "because gladiolus" problem.

there could be many interpretations of the word sequence.

it's not a one-size-fits-all problem.

One more hint, or I'll confuse you. I don't know.

1.Question: arrange the following objects in ascending order:

stock exchange, bridge, monastery, dam, church, theatre.

The objects are as follows.

stock exchange - the building of the Stock Exchange in St. Petersburg

bridge over Amur river in Khabarovsk

Solovetsky monastery

Krasnoyarsk hydroelectric power station dam

Church of St. John the Baptist in Yaroslavl

Bolshoi Theatre in Moscow.

You need to do some physical gestures to find the right answer.

ZS. Question for Russians or those who have visited the country.

The body movements have been made. Just now 'saw' the bridge. Across the Amur.

Of the other sites, only Solovetsky monastery is available-

Yuri Evseenkov:

I'm not a connoisseur, but since no one's answering, I'll write:

dam, stock exchange, theatre, monastery, church, bridge

Yuri Evseenkov:

1.Question: put the following objects in ascending order:

Stock Exchange, Bridge, Monastery, Dam, Church, Theatre.

2. Hint. Something in common that unites these objects is always somewhere nearby.

Don't answer yet why you placed them so.

P.S Geometric dimensions have nothing to do with it !

Bourse, monastery, bridge, dam, theatre and church - that's the only correct order of the words, because they are sorted alphabetically in that order only. All other interpretations are wrong.

Vasiliy Sokolov:
Exchange, monastery, bridge, dam, theatre, church - this is the only correct arrangement of the words, as this is the only order in which they are sorted alphabetically. All other interpreters are wrong.
We do not sort the words, but the objects.