Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 224

ingensi:

Hi!

I do. And the absurdity of the position prevents me from thinking further.

Although I roughly understand the logic of the task-maker, but the inner protest...!

So. The white pawn stood on c7. Then the capture of c7:d8. The pawn became a rook. Before turning into a butterfly, the pawn sawed off five: queen, rook, rook, bishop, and bishop.

Of white on h4 one can put a bald-faced devil. That leaves one thing on h4 should stand a black pawn.

ingensi:

Right. The white pawn stood on c7. Next is taking c7:d8. The pawn became a rook. Before turning into a butterfly pawn sawed five: queen, rook, rook, bishop, bishop.

Of white on h4 one can put a bald-faced devil. There remains one thing on h4 should stand a black pawn.

It's good that you started to think. But you can think even more.

Your answer is wrong.

P.S. I repeat: the answer is absolutely unambiguous - both the figure itself and its colour.

ingensi:
Kb4:d5
This still needs to be strictly justified.

Mathemat:

The player has taken up the knight d5. What move will he make?

The weight is 3, the task is here.

FAQ:

- Of course, the black mate option doesn't work. It is not interesting.

The logic of the problem suggests that there is a situation where there can only be one move.

Not a single move was made by any piece capable of randomly choosing the colour of the square it moved to. Absolutely all moves were made with a change of colour.

A simple parity calculation shows that black should move now.

Bottom line: Kb4:d5

Maybe someone can do it. White starts and wins.

Files:
puzzle525.jpg  141 kb

Road_king:

It can be done, imagine, in a mere 22 pieces :) But I probably won't show it yet, if you don't mind.

As it turns out, even less is possible, but my solution for now is 22.

Divided it into 18 pieces, it all worked out )

(:

Делители числа 13195 являются 5, 7, 13 и 29.

Какой самый большой делитель числа 600851475143 ?
:)

Vadim Konyaev:

(:

:)

Алексей Тарабанов:

Nah, that's not what's so interesting.

It's actually taken from here

A couple of years ago I sent a question to the What? Where? When? Didn't get through. Guess it wasn't meant to be.

The question went like this.

1.Question: put in ascending order the following objects: stock exchange, bridge, monastery, dam, church, theatre. These objects are united by something common.

Please, for the sake of intrigue give answers only by giving a number of these objects in ascending order. But don't tell why you placed them in such a way.

ZS. Question for residents of Russia or have visited the country.