Pure maths, physics, logic (braingames.ru): non-trade-related brain games - page 47

Mischek:
WHY?

Because the water pours out at pressure plus minus some assumption at the end. I.e. the water level will change along a curve similar to hyperbola 1/x

If you add a source of water, there will come a point where the pressure is such that the velocities will balance out.

Mathemat:

Can he plan his way so that he is guaranteed to find the cable, while walking no more than 32 km?

Fuck, the taskmaster is a sadist and a pervert :)

TheXpert:

Because the water pours out under pressure plus minus some assumption at the end. I.e. the water level will vary along a curve like a hyperbola 1/x

If you add a source of water, there will come a point where the pressure is such that the velocities are balanced.

No no no, in numbers please, you have part of the problem about horses in vacuum as with a brick and a ball. If I'm not mistaken the mass has nothing to do with the pea-sized buckshot thrown on the elastic ball.

a mass of 10 tonnes, from a height of 10 metres, lifts it by 2.5 metres

Manov:
do you have a bathtub? :))
there is

Mischek:

No no no, in numbers please

It's very complicated in numbers.

Mischek 2012.08.15 12:43 2012.08.15 12:43:17 #

No no no, in numbers please, you have part of the problem with horses in a vacuum as with a brick and ball. If I'm not mistaken, the mass has nothing to do with the pea-sized buckshot thrown at the perfectly elastic ball.

A 10-ton weight, from a height of 10 meters, lifts it 2.5 meters.

---

You're confused, though.
There's a pellet at 1m, but a mega-ball at 30m!

Mathemat 2012.08.14 11:40 2012.08.14 11:40:42 #
I haven't considered the other options that have now come out, but I'll post my solution nonetheless:
A: You can, and in either direction.
REASON:

---

Beautiful!

Mathemat:

Reproduction is only invented in the task to intimidate and confuse. It is superfluous. Then the problem just becomes trivial.

And you don't need 2010 cycles, you need 2^2010.

Oh, of course. It's just a typo. That's how many bacteria there are in the beginning, that's how many cycles.

Mischek:
есть
Mischek
:

see

Try it and see :)

How long it takes for a full pool to come completely down if two pipes are open at the same time.

If you don't close the fill pipe, it won't"completely come down".

TheXpert:
Erm, never?
The depth of the pool does matter. You can't get it in numbers - there's not much data.