The role of psychology in auto-trading - page 5

Karlson:

A lot more.

There is much more than that, taking into account closing a profitable position... Hands are reaching to close a good plus... Thereby not getting a calculated level.

And by closing such pluses, and getting certain losses, you can really lose.

Especially with me psychology kills balance considerably ! I started practicing the method of giving a kilometre password and giving it to people so they give it to me tomorrow !! And it helps to keep depo))))

Vitriba:
I think psychology is 50% of success in trading.

Hmm. What do you mean by psychology?

I think psychology is 50% of success in trading:

A lot more than that.

If we look at closing a profitable position, we can close a good surplus position.

If you have a potentially good TS, you can really lose.

What does psychology have to do with it?

If one has enough knowledge to make a firm decision whether to close a position or not, one's hands will not shake. You need knowledge to be confident.

Vitriba:
Especially for me, psychology is a balance killer !

Is psychology the balance killer? Balance is killed by a lack of knowledge.

Anyway, I'm about to torture you :)

Lizar:

If one has enough knowledge to make a firm decision to close a pose or not, one's hands wouldn't shake either. Confidence comes from knowledge.

The problem is a firm decision. That's psychology. Knowledge is definitely needed. Knowledge and time give birth to experience.

I gave the simplest example of closing a pose. There are also openings by intuition - without a clear signal.

As for position holding ... There is a huge range of complexes and greed, all of psychology.

I got convinced more than once that formalizing the TS, entry points, withdrawal, support rules and lot calculation - will still sell. And not just one. And the same 80-90%.

What is the problem? They do not know how to calculate? No...Nerves...Unpreparedness.

Lizar:

Is psychology the balance killer? Balance is killed by a lack of knowledge.

Anyway, I'm going to torture you now :)

As for knowledge, I replied with the end of my post. I work with it, I deal with it daily.

Karlson:

The problem is a firm decision.Exactly psychology.Knowledge is definitely needed.Knowledge and time give birth to experience.

I gave the simplest example of closing a pose. There are also openings by intuition - without a clear signal.

As for position holding ... There's no shortage of complexes and greed, all of psychology.

I've already seen more than once that they just formalize their TS, entry points, withdrawal, support rules and lot calculation - they will still sell. And not just one, but the same 80-90%.

What is the problem? They do not know how to calculate? Nerves... Unreasonable.

Let's clarify what psychology is. We're not talking about the same things.

You can read the definition on the wiki. Even from this vague definition, it's clear that psycholigy is invented by someone to evaluate or devalue someone. In the 99% or more it is used to devalue. The man himself has no psychology. He has a body with a lump of fat in his head, he has emotions, feelings, knowledge. And some pseudo-science of psychology tries to explain all this humanity.

Except I don't get clever )))) Science...

Well call it an individual psyche...Is it a specific quality of a person I hope? ))

All that is beyond the limits of concrete knowledge (TS), calculator (MM and RM) I call psychology.

And even if I am wrong in the term, the meaning and effectiveness does not change.

Karlson:

Except I don't get clever )))) Science...

Well call it an individual psyche...Is it a specific quality of a person I hope? ))

All that is beyond the limits of concrete knowledge (TS), calculator (MM and RM) I call psychology.

I may be wrong in the term but the meaning and effect does not change.

Well, I'm off - I'm just being clever...

:) All right, let's call it psychology.

The meaning changes, for me, exactly. Because what lies beyond the TC and calculator, too, can be controlled, and no worse.

I'll retire until tonight. Then I'll see what's here.

Have fun...Freedom of speech and thought. All have the right confirmed by reality )))).

Although I suspect that we are talking about the same but in different words.

PS. Programmers... ))

We have TS, MM - it's a rule, it's a discipline, we follow it. Then everything is alright.

And why they don't abide by it all is (let it be) the psyche.

Lizar:

If one has enough knowledge to make a firm decision to close a pose or not, one's hands wouldn't shake either. You need knowledge for certainty.

[ The full story can be found in Bert Hellinger's book, And in the Middle You'll Feel Easy (Institute of Psychotherapy Press, Moscow, 2003) on p. 92 (titled "The Middle")]
Once there was a man who was looking for the ultimate answer to all questions for himself. He got on his bicycle and rode across a clear field.
After a while he met an old teacher. He asked, "What do you do when you want to help others? People often come to you and ask for advice about things that you yourself know little about. But, in spite of that, they do better after talking to you."
The teacher replied, "If someone has stopped and does not want to move on, it is not because of knowledge. It is because he seeks safety where courage is required and wants to be free when necessity no longer leaves him any choice. And then he goes around in circles. The teacher, on the other hand, does not succumb to illusions and excuses. He goes to the centre and stays there and waits - like one who unfurls the sails to catch the wind - until the word comes to him that will perhaps bring strength. And then, when others come to him, they find it already in the place where they themselves need to go. The answer that comes is an answer for both of them. Both are listeners here."

And then the teacher added: "And in that centre comes ease.