Trading Systems: How to Become a Participant of Automated Trading Championship 2008? - page 2

fadiy:

I understand that the limit is 5, but what if I want to increase the orde size of the open trades like first order is 1 next one is 2 third one is 4, am I allowed to do that ?

Yes, you can. Try to open order on contest account provided to each registered Participant. You should be received similar mail:

Thank you for your participation in the Automated Trading Championship 2008. To complete registration, please specify your personal details and upload your Expert Advisor. This can be done in your Profile.
Your personal details will only be available to Jury, Sponsors and Organizers. If you are planning to participate in the Championship, please present the most precise information. You will not be allowed to participate in the contest without it.

Access to the Expert Advisor's files will be highly restricted. If you prohibit to publish your code, your EA will only be available to Organizers. After the Championship, all files will be completely deleted.
Before the Automated Trading Championship 2008 starts, a temporary account has been created for you. You can use it to test your Expert Advisor and to check it for compliance with the Rules.

Account number: 1033xxx Master password: k6sewen Investor password: b5scaoz Server address: demo.metaquotes.net:443 This account will be valid till the 19th of September 2008. After that, it will be replaced with the Participant's account.

Which will be the time zone in the running server ? This is important for time dependent expert advisers.

thanks in advance

kind regards

What about if I have a nationality but I live in another country, how can I put that????

DarkHTC:
What about if I have a nationality but I live in another country, how can I put that????

Hello!

Then you should specify the nationality given in the identification document you're going to submit to get your prize money, in case you win.

maria:
DarkHTC:

Hello!

Then you should specify the nationality given in the identification document you're going to submit to get your prize money, in case you win.

Thank you,,,,,

Hi organizers,

I have some questions on these trading rules:

• The minimum trade size is 0.1 lot, the maximum one is 5 lots with the step of 0.1 lot for each order.

What is the max trade size per order? 4.9 or 5?

• The maximum amount of simultaneously opened positions and pending orders is 3.

What is the max number of lots for 3 simultaneously opened positions? 14.7 or 15 lots?

• Stop Out level is 50%

Are we disqualified from the competition once the EA registers a 50% drawdown?