MetaTrader 5 Conference - Automated and Algorithmic Trading On the Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange - page 3

They are going to go to 39 land! when their own Russian exchange on FX+ with an mt4 platform is at their doorstep... To develop their own nano

vspexp:

They are going to go to 39 land! when their own Russian exchange on FX+ with an mt4 platform is at their doorstep... To develop their own nano...

MQ is an international company, headquartered in Cyprus, take a compass and calculate where it's closer.

We just got used to communicate with us in Russian, it means they are ours. https://www.metaquotes.net/ru/company/contacts

They do not even have a Russian office.

Контакты компании / MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metaquotes.net
Страница контактов компании MetaQuotes Software Corp. Если у вас возникли какие-либо вопросы, связанные с нашей компанией или нашими продуктами, вы можете связаться с нами

Urain:

They don't even have a Russian office.

They didn't even have a Russian office yet!

Definitely saw a Kazan address at 4 Gorky St.

(I remember the street because it's the same one not far from me)

sergeev:

I remembered it because it's not far from me.

Definitely saw a Kazan address at 4 Gorky St.

(I remember the street because it's not far from me)

Now it's time to go))

Mischek:
Now it's time to go ))

Mischek Piling Indicator - MQ has closed the Russian office ))

Mischek:
now it's time to go))
i suggest cyprus :)

sergeev:
I suggest Cyprus :).

Yeah, Renat will gasp when 2000 resource users show up like a flash mob from out of the blue.

And you can't refuse his hospitality :)

ZS should be warned in advance in a private message, at least tent camp will have time to prepare.

sergeev:
I suggest Cyprus :)
It's hot there. Better in Bulgaria. Bulgaria is a friendly country. Secondly, the same Slavs. The language is similar. Everything is cheap. In summer, the sea. In winter, alpine skiing.

Mischek:
It's hot there. You should go to Bulgaria. Bulgaria is a friendly country. You are Slavs. The language is similar. Everything is cheap. In summer, the sea. In winter, downhill skiing.

Manov, run :)

Misha, don't touch the Bulgarians, they are on standby :)

ZS Misha, do not touch the Bulgarians, they are in reserve ;)

ZZZY for a start go to the Arabs, by the way they have a conference.

What's the big deal, let's chip in, buy an island from the Greeks and make a state in the name of this forum... They're selling off cheap, people are buying up villages en masse, it'll come to Athens soon...