Discussing conflicts between programmers and customers. A discussion of ambiguous situations between the programmer and the client, and a rating of the most conflicted programmer performers. - page 38

Integer:

I read the assignment. There are two complete and utter morons in this situation. One wrote the assignment, the other took it on.

Characteristically, there were many applicants for this job. Either they are all jerks, or it's still not the customer and not the terms of reference.

trotiloff:
As a matter of fact, there were a lot of applicants for that job. Either they are all jerks, or it is not about the client or the terms of reference after all.

Wow, what a tactical move! Only you were wrong in trying to form your opposition camp in this way, now all the other contenders are thanking fate for not getting involved in this work. And I, moreover, sincerely sympathise with all the programmers who had to work under your leadership. I think you once sent me your task and I read it, but it did not work out?

Tell us, tell us the great secret, how did you manage to be the head of the programmers' department?

Integer:
Wow, what a tactical move! Only you were wrong in trying to form your opposition camp in this way, now all the other contenders are thanking fate for not getting involved in this work. And I, moreover, sincerely sympathise with all the programmers who had to work under your leadership. I think you once sent me your task and I read it, but it didn't work out?
I felt something was wrong :)

And characteristically, I do not remember a reverse situation, when programmers initiated a blacklist of customers.

Although it seems logical at first glance.

Integer:

Wow, what a tactical move! Only you were wrong in trying to form your opposition camp in this way, now all the other applicants are thanking fate for not getting involved in this work. And I, moreover, sincerely sympathise with all the programmers who had to work under your leadership. I think you once sent me your task and I read it, but it did not work out?

Tell us, tell us the great secret, how did you manage to be the head of the programmers' department?

You are imagining things, I have not sent you anything. I know who I've worked with, you can see it in my profile. The aforementioned terms of reference are not mine but the one of the author of this thread.

I just wanted to say that it is not necessary to take crooked terms of reference. And if you took, please do as the customer wants. If you can not or do not want to, then cancel the contract, but do it immediately and do not ruin your nerves nor the customer.

And I never said I supervised the programmers. I supervised them, yes. But that is a slightly different point :)

trotiloff:

You're imagining things...

I wasn't imagining it, I was assuming it. So it wasn't you, it was someone else. I'm sorry. I know someone else's assignment.

Mischek:

In your case, you need to look for another service. Where for your 10-100 quid will line up from head to toe all the possible certificates, certificates of vaccination, notarized copies of birth certificates

You are so right about the birth certificate. Many programmers here don't even know how much bread is in the shop.

Even though I received my first salary based on my birth certificate, but it was still 50 times higher than what you see here with notarized copies of programmers.

Wex:

You are right on the money about the birth certificate. Many programmers here don't even know how much bread is in the shop.

Even though I received my first salary on my birth certificate, it was still 50 times more than what you see here with notarized copies.

I don't think so, maybe there are some, but not many.

Like-minded papaklass organised a tender https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/3777
MQL5 работа: 200 $ за торговый прием! Срочно!
MQL5 работа: 200 $ за торговый прием! Срочно!
  • www.mql5.com
Уважаемые трейдеры! Ситуация следующая - есть 2 ордера buy и sell ,открытые одновременно со своими тейк профитами и стоп лостами, стоп лост составляет 1000 пунктов. Требуется уменьшить потери при прохождении движения только в 1 сторону и срабатывании стоп лоста минимум на 500 пунктов, желательно конечно больше! Все уточняющие вопросы писать в личку или на UniGroupIndustry@yandex.ru . Оплату гарантирую после ознакомления с приемом и тестировании на определенном временном интервале! Также при...

abolk:
Like-minded papaklass has organised a tender https://www.mql5.com/ru/job/3777
Too bad you can only open two orders in opposite directions. If there were more opposite sides, there would be so much spread to lose!