Discussing conflicts between programmers and customers. A discussion of ambiguous situations between the programmer and the client, and a rating of the most conflicted programmer performers. - page 37

artmedia70:

Um... Judging by the terms of reference you have in the works... Give me the gun... At the beginning of reading your terms of reference, I had a deja vu moment... It looks like I've already written almost one-to-one, for about 60 quid... Further reading I got more and more shocked. At the end of the reading, I asked the mirror who I was...

It's very confusing in there. Perhaps, wishing to express your idea more clearly, you unknowingly complicated everything... I didn't want to reread it a second time to understand it. Although, judging from the beginning, I've already done so...

How could you, working with Alexei, explain him everything clearly? Your TOR, after a year of working with a great programmer, should be clearly structured and have no frills, while being as concise and informative as possible. I don't understand...

Aha a paradox, huh? Maybe you are digging in the wrong place?

I read the assignment. There are two complete and utter morons in this situation. One wrote the assignment, the other took it on. I'm sorry. I've seen all kinds of things, but this... I'm speechless. Still someone goes around trying to prove their case, and shame not a gram, with such a job even create such topics to discuss programmers (even though the customer lost the arbitration).

Integer:

I read the assignment. There are two complete and utter morons in this situation. One wrote the assignment, the other took it on. I'm sorry. I've seen all kinds of things, but this... I'm speechless. Still someone goes around trying to prove their case, and a shame not a gram, with such a job even create such topics to discuss programmers (even though the customer lost the arbitration).

That's it. Now you will be beaten on both sides. ))

And the programmer from the top and the president of the customers

Mischek:

That's it. Now you're going to get hit from both sides. ))

Both the top programmer and the president of the customers

Let them try, I won't appear in this thread again, it was interesting while it was incomprehensible, now it's clear.

Integer:

I read the assignment. There are two complete and utter morons in this situation. One wrote the assignment, the other took it on. I'm sorry. I've seen all kinds of things, but this... I'm speechless. Still someone goes around trying to prove their case, and shame not a gram, with such a job even create such topics to discuss programmers (even though the customer lost the arbitration).

1. All would be fine, except that the conflict was not because of terms of reference, note that I have already written about this, the performer has not arisen a single issue on the terms of reference at the stage of coordination of terms of reference. This is why all the brouhaha on the terms of reference are not relevant.

abolk:

So the posted ToR may not be the right one. The president didn't give any comments. It's just a guess.

Or was it even cooler?

Bormotun:
1. Everything would be fine, except that the conflict was not because of the terms of reference, note, I have already written about it, the contractor has not arisen a single question on the terms of reference at the stage of coordination of terms of reference. On this all the ruminations on the terms of reference are not relevant.
Yes I know the psychology of such as you, twist as you like. Well there was no performer of questions, but you are the only reason it seemed that the work of an expert is not consistent with your job. And in general, do not be embarrassed to continue this topic. And Bolkonsky, apart from everything else and a hero - to take on such a job, something to do, and still win the arbitration. I consider the subject fully exhausted. Luckily for you, Bormotun, you didn't send me your assignment, otherwise you would have had to go on with your life with a deep, inextinguishable feeling of inferiority.

I would like to state that I organised the branch in order to understand, first of all, whether my case is the only one or whether it happens. It turned out that all the situations described by the customers are so identical that it is clear that there is a problem, and it is serious. I also wanted to make sure that the customers were not left alone with their problems. I think that both of these objectives have been achieved.

2. I wrote that my story is not over and I still hope for a happy ending.

3. In view of all the above, I would like to say goodbye to everyone.

Bormotun:

I would like to state that I organised the branch in order to understand, first of all, whether my case is the only one or whether it happens. It turned out that all the situations described by the customers are so identical that it is clear that there is a problem, and it is serious. I also wanted to make sure that the customers were not left alone with their problems. I think that both of these objectives have been achieved.

2. I wrote that my story is not over and I still hope for a happy ending.

3. In view of all the above, I would like to say goodbye to everyone.

1. Your case is the most unique of all the most unique. I have not seen a more disgusting assignment.

2. Get well, don't get sick.

3. We'll remember you.

artmedia70:
And you still work there?
It will soon be a year since I worked for myself. In my two previous jobs, I didn't fit in with the arrangements there.