Discussing conflicts between programmers and customers. A discussion of ambiguous situations between the programmer and the client, and a rating of the most conflicted programmer performers. - page 36

Bormotun: Sometimes bullshit comes from both sides and betrayal is not the best way to get comfortable, in the end you lose everyone's respect.
What are you talking about, topicstarter? Why can't the customer have his own point of view (which, by the way, hasn't changed in any way)?

papaklass:

4. The contractor whose work is chosen by the customer gets the money.

You're getting madder and madder...

You should at least order something for the sake of form before you go to the front for the customers.

You are a trader, just like the client. Theoretical.)

Bormotun:
Sometimes there is bullshit on both sides and betrayal is not the best way to get comfortable, in the end you lose everyone's respect.
In many years I have never had ONE problem with a contractor. Sometimes, I could not translate the money and the artist did in debt, sometimes I transferred the money roughly in advance for six months of work in the same mode, sometimes quarreled about the fact that the performer does not take the money, because it's just or has been done for someone. There was no service with protection and arbitration.

papaklass:

You don't need certificates or references etc. It's much simpler than that. You need orders on a competitive basis.

1. The customer puts the work out to tender, specifies the time of performance and cost.

2. The MC freezes the funds equal to the cost of the order.

3. The contractors who wish to participate in the tender submit their work to the client.

4. The money goes to the performer, whose work has been selected by the contracting authority.

The competition is organised on the basis of the principles of professional ethics. If you have not done the job well, you are left with a broken trough.

There is no need to reinvent the wheel.

Conduct a survey of how many performers would like to participate in the contest. I think the results of the survey will be very interesting.

А... Right, uh... It's time for you to get your paycheck at work, make your kids happy/feed them some goodies, dress up/nice up your wife, buy her mother-in-law some tea/cigarettes... You're rubbing your hands together... And then... Holy shit... the bosses have put in a salary contest... What did we do in a month? Oops... Vasya did more and better, and Liusya gave it to me... Go, Papa Classic, improve your knowledge/skills/productivity until your next paycheck...

LOL...

artmedia70:

... Oops - Vasya did more and better, and Lyusya gave it to me... Go, PapaClassic, until your next paycheck, improve your knowledge/skills/productivity...

Funny or sad, but that's the way it is everywhere. Both us and them - abroad. Luskas, and sometimes even Vaskas, are particularly favoured.

papaklass:

You don't need certificates or references etc. It's much simpler than that. You need orders on a competitive basis.

1. The customer puts the work out to tender, specifies the time of performance and cost.

2. The MC freezes the funds equal to the cost of the order.

3. The contractors who wish to participate in the tender submit their work to the client.

4. The money goes to the performer, whose work has been selected by the contracting authority.

The competition is organised on the basis of the principles of professional ethics. If you have not done the job well, you are left with a broken trough.

There is no need to reinvent the wheel.

Conduct a survey of how many performers would like to participate in the contest. I think the results will be very interesting.

Let me come to your shop to taste apples, take a bite, taste it, like it, buy it, don't like it... and so on with every apple. Or how about trying on pants?

Mischek:
For many years I have not had ONE problem with the contractor. Sometimes, I could not translate the money, and the artist did in debt, sometimes I transferred the money roughly in advance for six months of work in the same mode, sometimes quarreled because the artist did not take the money, as it is simple or has already been done for someone else. No service with defences and arbitration was not there in the first place.
I agree, it's the same story, I have worked withsergeev in the past, not this service, for more than a year, during which I have produced one indicator, two EAs and innumerable modifications. By the way, everything happened in the heat of the crisis, the bank where I worked, closed and I was left without money, sometimes there were difficulties with payments, but the programmer always went to meet me and kept working, and I really appreciate him. Unfortunately, he stopped working as a programmer and, as he wrote here, he is sometimes a customer himself, but this was the first time I came here with an order and immediately got such a shame.

Bormotun:
I agree, it's the same story, I have worked withsergeev in the past, not this service, worked for more than a year, during which time they have written one indicator, two EAs and countless modifications. By the way, everything happened in the heat of the crisis, the bank where I worked, closed and I was left without money, sometimes there were difficulties with payments, but the programmer always went to meet me and kept working, and I really appreciate him. Unfortunately, he stopped working as a programmer and, as I wrote here, he is sometimes a customer himself, but this is the first time I came here with an order and immediately I got such a screwup.

Um... Judging by the terms of reference you have in the works... Give me the gun... At the beginning of reading your terms of reference, I had a deja vu moment... It looks like I've already written almost one-to-one, for about 60 quid... Further reading I got more and more shocked. At the end of the reading, I asked the mirror who I was...

It's very confusing in there. Perhaps, wishing to express your idea more clearly, you unknowingly complicated everything... I didn't want to reread it a second time to understand it. Although, judging from the beginning, I have already done so...

When I first came here for a job, I immediately got such a mess. Your TOR, after a year of working with a great programmer, should be clearly structured and have no frills, while being as concise and informative as possible... I don't understand...

joo:

Funny or sad, that's the way it is everywhere. Both here and abroad. The lussies Lucy, and sometimes even Vasya, are especially in demand.
And you still work there?

Bormotun:
I agree, it's the same story, I worked withsergeev before, not this service, I worked for more than a year, during which time we wrote one indicator, two EAs and countless modifications. By the way, everything happened in the heat of the crisis, the bank where I worked, closed and I was left without money, sometimes there were difficulties with payments, but the programmer always went to meet me and kept working, and I really appreciate him. Unfortunately he stopped working as a programmer and, as he wrote here, he is sometimes a customer himself, and this is the first time I came here with an order and immediately such a shame.
Yeah, well, then it's clear who didn't suit you.