Discussing conflicts between programmers and customers. A discussion of ambiguous situations between the programmer and the client, and a rating of the most conflicted programmer performers. - page 35

papaklass:

The customer is always responsible with his own money. And the contractor? With his time? Doesn't the client spend his time on top of his money?

boo-ga-ga-ga

papaklass:

Eh, Bears. Mishek .... "And you Brutus sold out to the Bolsheviks."

This service completely lacks the responsibility of the performer for the work done. The doer can shit himself twenty times and on the 21st offer to do another job "quickly and accurately for 10 quid". And again he will shit himself and whine about useless customers. And that he will lose his money? No. He'll be supported by his peers. That's the kind of guy the MC is supposed to give out of pocket. That's my point. A man can't stop and think for himself, he needs help. And I suggested the MC to do it.

The customer is always responsible with his own money. And what does the contractor do? With his time? And the customer does not spend his time in addition to his money? And all these ratings, etc. - are rubbish. There must be a strict control. And this control should be exercised by a third party. Without the introduction of equal responsibility of the parties to the contract, the service will be in the state in which it is now.

In your case, you need to look for another service. Where for your 10-100 quid will line up from head to toe all the possible certificates, certificates of vaccination, notarized copies of birth certificates

On one side there are ten service representatives with knowledge of language, with legal and philological education, with boxes of nappies and handkerchiefs.

If you find it, let me know the link. Do you know how to make a link?

Mischek Whose side are you going to be anyway?

Bormotun:
Mischek , whose people are you anyway?
Whose serfs?

Mischek:
Whose villeins?
It's just not clear, at first you positioned yourself as the customer, but when you see that their position is clearly weaker, against a cohesive team of performers you start sycophantic, making personal insults and nothing to the point. Why would you do that?

Bormotun:
It's just not clear, you position yourself as a customer, but when you see that their position is clearly weaker, against a cohesive team of performers, you start sycophantic, making personal insults and nothing to the point. What do you need it for?
What a load of crap. If you are a customer and you talk nonsense, why should I support it like a sheep in a herd.

papaklass: 3. the artists who want to take part in the contest submit their work to the client.
And all the top performers will rush to write code for 50 quid. Raaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

papaklass:

You don't need certificates or references etc. It's much simpler than that. You need orders on a competitive basis.

1. The customer puts the work out to tender, specifies the time of performance and cost.

2. The MC freezes the funds equal to the cost of the order.

3. The contractors who wish to participate in the competition submit their work to the client.

4. The money goes to the performer, whose work has been selected by the contracting authority.

The competition is organised on the basis of the principles of professional ethics. If the job is not done well, you are left with a broken trough.

There is no need to reinvent the wheel.

Conduct a survey of how many performers would like to participate in the contest. I think the results of the survey will be very interesting.

All performers have their work on this customer's terms of reference ?

Mischek:
This is bullshit. If you are the customer and you are talking nonsense, why should I support it like a sheep in a herd?
Sometimes both sides are full of bullshit, and betrayal is not the best way to get comfortable, in the end you will lose everyone's respect.

Bormotun:
Both sides are talking nonsense and betrayal is not the best way to get comfortable, in the end you lose everyone's respect.
What betrayal? Where to get comfortable?