Market: How will situations of product failure be handled after a build update ? - page 9

Subscription as an extension of the market's range of services is an interesting thing, maybe even promising....
But there is one BUT! - It will not solve the problem touched upon by the author of the topic. Let me explain - if there is no rollback function in the terminal and no choice to disable automatic updates (why, by the way, did this proposal seemed inconsistent with global principles, if all major brands, like MS, allow manual and automatic update mode in their software), then what good will it do the buyer and EA developer to introduce a subscription, if a bug has caused by a buggy build, can be removed only after a corrected build? Or does anyone allow the possibility that the EA developer, inspired and inspired by the assumed obligations, can fix his product and make it resistant to the terminal's bugs? Then introduce something like "Alley of Heroes" in the profile in the section of achievements and mark the achievements of such developers.
And what about the section "Work" - also propose to pay in installments?
It's true what they say about programmers that they don't look for easy solutions...

Wangelys:

Wo.

papaklass:
kyshh

papaklass:

Question for you:

If anyone has a product that actually makes money in real money, or can they use it (the product) to make money in real money? And is the owner of this product ready to put it on the market?

Not necessary for a tester.

It is not the same thing to possess a profitable Expert Advisor and to gain profit from a profitable one. Not everyone, for example, can sustain a sequence of losses, even knowing that this sequence is within the specified characteristics. So being a good trader and a good idea generator are not the same thing.

papaklass:
I don't believe in grails and I don't believe that anyone will put out a really sensible product with which the customer can make money. Everything else is just trinkets and tetris.
Those who have not seen aliens do not believe in them either. But many do and, knowing the possible reaction of those around them, they believe in silence. Ask yourself whether most transactions in the financial markets are done manually or by automatons... This software is developed mostly by people who do not use it - i.e. the de facto sale of grails is taking place. Not yet, however, through the local "Market" or "Jobs" service.

papaklass:
I don't believe in grails and I don't believe that anyone will put out a really sensible product with which the customer can make money. Everything else is just trinkets and tetris.

It's probably hard to believe, and I don't believe, that a profitable Expert Advisor, albeit one that requires systematic optimization, will ever be put on the market, as an Expert Advisor is a ready-made solution - a typewriter.

Although there is a large class of guaranteed "profitable" Expert Advisors (EAs) having large drawdown of equity - a big risk, while selling them at Market is a risk-free income, the risk is even lower than that of a 0-deposit in the bank. There is a buyer for such experts.

There are also categories of products, purely tools - indicators, information boards, libraries, trading and analytical panels, these products cannot generate direct income for their owner when used directly, but they are needed as information providers. Such products are also in demand in the marketplace, but they are not "grails".

Создание информационных табло с использованием классов из Стандартной библиотеки и Google Chart API
Создание информационных табло с использованием классов из Стандартной библиотеки и Google Chart API
  • Евгений
  • www.mql5.com
Мощный язык программирования MQL5 нацелен в первую очередь на создание автоматических торговых систем и сложных инструментов технического анализа. Но помимо прочего он позволяет создавать интересные информационные системы для отслеживания рыночной ситуации и обеспечения обратной связи с трейдером. В статье сделан обзор компонентов Стандартной библиотеки и примеры их использования на практике для этих целей. Также показан пример использования Google Charts API для создания графиков.

Wangelys:

Subscription as an extension of the market is an interesting thing, maybe even promising.....
But there is one BUT! - It will not solve the problem touched upon by the author of the thread. Let me explain - if there is no rollback function in the terminal and no choice to disable automatic updates (why by the way, that proposal seemed inconsistent with global principles, if all major brands, like MS, allow manual and automatic update mode in their software), then what good will it do the buyer and EA developer to introduce a subscription, if a bug has caused by a buggy build, can be removed only after a revised build? Or does anyone allow the possibility that the EA developer, inspired and inspired by the assumed obligations, can fix his product and make it resistant to the terminal's bugs? Then introduce something like "Alley of Heroes" in the profile in the section of achievements and mark the achievements of such developers.
And what about the section "Work" - also propose to pay in installments?
It's true what they say about programmers that they don't look for easy solutions...

Here it is possible to solve the problem in this way (albeit partially):

MQ gives the developers a special "developer certificate" status. Then, for example, a new build is scheduled to be released on the 20th. Five working days before release this very build is given to the certificate holder. Developers test their product with the new build for 5 working days fixing bugs and writing feedback. If there is too much negative feedback or the new build affects critical products MQ will delay release of the new build for at least 5 days. During this time, MQ and the developers actively support each other (the MQ <=> Developers interaction is of course important). As a result of their mutual efforts, all commercially active products are working by the time the new build is released publicly.

s.w. The "work" section is left for the starving children of Africa, enough time has passed but this service has not lived up to expectations. Its overall capitalisation is too negligible to even pay attention to this service.

C-4:

s.s. The "work" section is left for starving children in Africa, enough time has passed but this service has not lived up to expectations. Its overall capitalisation is too negligible to even pay attention to this service.

But that depends on how you look at it.

On my estimates, in the Job (only the formalized work is not counting scam) Artists have kololotovili totaling about $ 120,000 (an average of $ 1000 per artist per month). Is it much or little? - Well, it depends on how you look at it. Not only starving children in Africa would be happy with a thousand quid a month.

I may be wrong about the figures, but the figures are of that order.

joo:

But it's a matter of opinion.

By my estimates, in the jobe (only the formalized work is not counting the scam), artists have already nailed a total of about $ 120,000 (an average of $ 1000 per artist per month). Is it much or little? - Well, it depends on how you look at it. Not only starving children in Africa would be happy with a thousand quid a month.

I may be wrong about the figures, but the figures are of that order.

I read an interview with Job'oviks, but a long time ago, about six months ago. It was bad there, about 300-400 quid a month, if you work from dawn till dusk. Maybe things have changed now. But even logically, how many 10$ orders you need to make, that would make 1000$?

C-4:
I read an interview with Job'oviks a long time ago, about half a year ago. It was bad there, about 300-400 quid a month if you worked from dawn till dusk. Maybe things have changed now. But even logically, how many $10 orders to fulfill that would reach $ 1000?
Not all orders are $10. And not everyone was interviewed, and besides, it is unlikely they would shout in interviews "People! Join the ranks of programmers - there is free money!", although the work is not really sugar-coated, but they do not need additional competitors - hence the cautious statements about income.

Mischek:

... Lizar can't have a bad product. In fact, it's the first normal thing in the market...

Thank you, Mischek. for the kind word.