Market: How will situations of product failure be handled after a build update ? - page 8

sergeev 2012.04.25 13:15 #

я имею ввиду например ситуацию как у Lizar c iCustomChart

Он в маркете выставил два продукта - бесплатный образец и платный полную версию.

Начал народ скачивать бесплатный. Видит что лажа и платный не покупает. Или наоборот, в бесплатном все оказалось нормально, а в платном пошли глюки. И все, приплыли.

Или второй вариант - маркет позволяет скачивать демо версии. Скачал покупатель демку, она крешит терминал. Значит он уже не купит её, и оставит негативный отзыв.

Slander and provocation . Lizar can't have a bad product. In fact, it's the first normal thing in the market.

In short, subscriptions rule.

Mischek:

-------------------------------

The topic was discussed, argued about, did not come to a decision and during the existence of the market, as I understand it, a precedent, had not yet)).

They did. I am currently communicating with mql5 with regard to a bug that hangs over 630/64.

Terminal crashes. And all this despite the fact that it crashes on usual arrays or strings.

The previous builds worked fine. And it still works on 32bit.

I have had such tricks, with bugs appearing out of nowhere, in previous builds as well. So, the topic is old but the questions are of a precedent. And they have to be solved.

It's a pity none of the metaquotes would want to speak on the subject yet. They are silent, waiting for the management's decision.

TheXpert:

Subscriptions are charged for services that require online support. In the Market, they are a priori impossible, at least at the moment.

You reproach me for speaking without thinking, but you just made a complete nonsense. The entire marketplace will be tied to the user profile. Linking the online profile and user equipment will be the cornerstone. Authentication regardless of the type of product will always be online in this case.

sergeev:

Were. I'm talking to mql5 right now about a bug that's dragging from 630/64.

Terminal crashes. And all this despite the fact that it crashes on usual arrays or strings.

And everything worked fine on previous builds. And it still works on 32bit.

I have had such tricks, with bugs appearing out of nowhere, in previous builds as well. So, the topic is old but the questions are of a precedent. And they have to be solved.

It's a pity none of the metaquotes have wanted to speak on the subject yet. They are silent, waiting for the management's decision.

What do you think of the subscription theme?

papaklass:

Won't a subscription in the Market kill the Signals service? Or has the latter already been buried?

On the contrary, I think it will complement it perfectly.

I am aware of the additional load that will be placed on me (as a potential seller). But the service becomes "dynamically fair": screw up with support - lose customers. And about unstable builds - buyers are also not idiots (for the most part), they will figure out where the legs are coming from.

papaklass:

Won't a subscription in the Market kill the Signals service? Or has the latter already been buried?

It won't. On the contrary, subscription is the only real way to get these signals. The term "a one-time purchase of signals" is nonsense. So, you pay a subscription fee once a month and get trading signals during this month.

It seems that the signals are essentially a lighter version of the EA. A subscriber is sent a signal, for example, to buy eurusd at 1.3270. A subscriber decides whether to follow this signal or not. Also he or she decides on the volume to place and where to close the position etc. So, the signals are in fact only a part of a trading system, but they can be successfully sold separately by subscription.

C-4:

Guys, let's look at the problem more simply. Why not introduce a subscription (subscription fee) for the product and make its cost a major part of the total cost of the product? A lot of problems are solved in this case: ...

What a good idea. In fact, the subscription is already implemented by MQ in Market.

The product has an activation that is tied to the system profile and hardware, all the protections required for a subscription are in place.

Now after reinstallation of the system (which occurs, say, once a year) we have to buy everything from scratch. So in fact now we have a non-automatic subscription with a frequency of ~ year.

The C-4 suggestion is to make the process automatic with a certain periodicity of less than a year.

Addition to suggestion: the periodicity of subscription should be configurable by the author or depend on the annual rent price. After all, if the use of the indicator costs 10 dollars a year, and MQ unprofitable to make payments of less than 10 dollars, then the meaning of crushing this amount per month.

Urain:

Now, after reinstalling the system (which happens, say, once a year), you have to buy everything again. So, in fact, we now have a non-automatic subscription with a frequency of ~ a year.

I think this will be fixed with time. For example in user profile it is possible to "unsubscribe" current hardware. For example, before reinstalling windows go to profile. Choose a product assigned to the current hardware version, unassign it. Now the product does not work on our old computer. Now we install the new windows. After that go to the profile and assign a free product to the new hardware. Or e.g. buy a new license with the old one saved. Now this product can be used on two different computers, because now we have two licenses, which means we have two ids to which the product can be assigned at the same time.

papaklass:

Question for you:

If anyone has a product that actually makes money in real money, or can they use it (the product) to make money in real money? And is the owner of this product ready to put it on the market?

You do not need it for a tester.

Why not, forex is a risky thing, the profit from the sales of the product is more stable, you can plan certain expenses on it.

Instead of writing for $20 at Jobs, it is easier to put a good product on the Market, you have money for chowder, you free up your time and develop even more awesome things.

Or do you think that there is a real grail, which, if you write it, all the world is yours?