Time to convert libraries to MQL5 - page 12

MetaDriver:
That's great. Whose compiler is it?

For now local Visual Studio is taken, later we will include online compilation service.

There will be a lot of interesting things, including easy drag-and-drop import of descriptions from DLL and EX5 files directly into the program code.

Renat:

For now, local Visual Studio is taken, a bit later we'll enable online compilation service.

Yep, got it.

There will be many interesting things, including easy drag-and-drop import of descriptions from DLL and EX5 files directly into the program code.

Oops. I don't even quite get it. Will it pull from the compiled code?

--

And you will be able to create DLL templates in the wizard?

MetaDriver:

Oops. I don't even quite get it. Will it pull from compiled code?

Yes, from export data.

Will it be possible to make DLL templates in the wizard?

We'll make a simple template so that the DLL skeleton can be easily obtained. This will allow us to go straight to writing code.

papaklass:
When will these libraries be available?

The ability to compile C++ to DLLs will be available in the next build next week.

This will be the first version that requires a local compiler for now, and then there will be support for the online service.

papaklass:
I understand that MK is going to translate popular libraries to MKL5. And will create its own library. I must have misunderstood.
One does not interfere with the other.

Renat:

The ability to compile C++ to DLLs will be available in the next build next week.

This will be the first version requiring a local compiler for now, and then there will be support for the online service.

Clarify the situation regardingFANN andR. Will they be available in MT5? Will MK developers support them?

No, we are not planning to support them explicitly yet.

... And that's a good thing :))

TheXpert:
... And that's a good thing :))
Justify

Urain:
Justify

You can publish your own. Just not right now, of course.

I've already said something about R before.