Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 1411

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

Bolinger is SMA +- N*standard_deviations.

The standard deviation and SMA have their own indicators. But it is all calculated without them - take a reference book and here is a formula. From it you find the "average distance in points between the lines", which is equal to 4 sigma at the moment according to default values.
And the average (for which period?), please, calculate it.

You de facto want to know the average of the standard deviation.

I understand you roughly... (though rather weakly)
Can you please suggest this very formula from the reference book, through which I can make the calculation?

Nauris Zukas #:

This is clear! But the second option of saving the price while sending the order, at the global level and then in OnTradeTransaction to get the price of the transaction...this is not clear to me. Why save a price that is not tied (to the order) while sending the order?

That's why we save (and correct when changing, for example, the status) from sending to moving to history all orders with all necessary parameters.

JRandomTrader #:

Therefore, we save (and correct when changing, for example, the status) from sending to moving to history all orders with all necessary parameters.

Do you realise the possibilities of mql5? Read above what I wrote.

Nauris Zukas #:
Do you realise the capabilities of mql5? Read what I wrote above..

Have you compared the speed of work?

Have you ever encountered a situation when an order is no longer in the placed positions and is not yet in the history?

When the order is already gone and the position is not yet there?

Were the orders sent asynchronously?

When netting and simultaneous work of several Expert Advisors on the symbol?

JRandomTrader #:

And have you compared the speed of operation?

Have you ever encountered a situation when an order is no longer in the placed orders and not yet in the history?

When the order is already gone, but the position is not yet there?

Were the orders sent asynchronously?

When netting and simultaneous work of several Expert Advisors on the symbol?

What speed, what are you talking about!? When it is necessary to go through the history once and collect information for slippage calculation.

Where is the logic in mql5 to collect information for slippage calculation through the event handler?
You should not give advice, but learn yourself!

Come on, I've already done everything and don't need any more advice.

Hello colleagues. I don't know which thread to ask a question in. Is it even possible to get to MOEX with MT5 now? Can you suggest a broker?

Oleg Kolesov MOEX with MT5 now? Could you suggest a broker?

There is a whole section of the forum about stock trading here!

Many brokers give access to MOEX, at least Otkryvashka, BKS and Finam, I can't remember the others.

Opener doesn't have MT5 anymore.

Oleg Kolesov #:
Otkryvashka doesn't have MT5 anymore.

Hmm, how do I trade?

Please explain how STAT_BALANCE_DD and STAT_EQUITY_DD are calculated. I have an inbuilt forward and the values of max drawdown differ from what the statistics tester shows. I tried to collect the minimum values of AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_PROFIT) then modularly use as max drawdown, I tried ACCOUNT_BALANCE minus ACCOUNT_EQUITY or ACCOUNT_BALANCE minus ACCOUNT_MARGIN_FREE in the end all the same drawdown caught by the robot is an order of magnitude less than what shows at the end of the test STAT_EQUITY_DD. Example robot drawdown - 5599. STAT_EQUITY_DD - 12865. if you use the minus MARGIN_FREE a little closer but still not the same, the robot catches the drawdown every tick, I do not understand what is the matter.