Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 902

Сергей:
and in mql4,what is the analogue of theTrendCreate function?

Where did you find the TrendCreate() function in mql5?

so found in mql4 documentation, but in mql4 it is undefined... so I didn't claim that.

Сергей:
I found it in mql4 documentation, but in mql4 it is undefined... so I didn't say that.

Where did you find the TrendCreate() function in mql4 documentation ? Give me a link to such documentation.

Maybe someone in this thread will tell you how to copy a file from a network folder and put it into a sandbox. After all, MQL5 only works with files in a sandbox

Vladimir Pavlov:
Maybe someone in this thread can tell you how to copy a file from a network folder and put it into a sandbox

Windows API

Vladimir Karputov:

Windows API

There are files on the same computer in the example. Will the network addressing work? Something like \55...??????\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Test.txt

I can't check it myself until tonight...

Vladimir Pavlov:

There are files on the same computer in the example. Will the network version of the address work? Something like \55...??????\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Test.txt

I can't check it myself until tonight...

Honestly, I don't know. If you do, please let me know.

Hello ! Could you please advise how to start an Expert Advisor in the window of the required financial instrument, that is, what function sets the window of the currency pair in which the Expert Advisor will work ?

cepreu1:
Hello ! Could you please advise how to start an Expert Advisor in a window of the required symbol, i.e. what function sets the window of the currency pair in which the EA will work?

The easiest solution: you open a chart of the required financial instrument in MetaTrader and put the Expert Advisor on it.

Vladimir Karputov:

Honestly, I don't know. If you check, please let me know.

Stupidly made a script to copy inside the computer.... Doesn't copy!!!

#import "kernel32.dll"
int      GetLastError();
bool     CopyFileW(string lpExistingFileName,string lpNewFileName,bool bFailIfExists);
#import

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Script program start function                                 |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
void OnStart()
{
   string new_path="D:\\Files\\Text.txt";
   string old_path="D:\\Text.txt";
//--- Win API
 if(!CopyFileW(old_path,new_path,true))
     {
      Print("Error CopyFile ",old_path," to ",new_path);
     }
}
tried putting paths inside the sandbox, also won't copy.....