Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 797

Alexey Kozitsyn:
In the case of a graphical object, yes.

Here. Which means that, depending on the numerical values of the indicator lines, sometimes zero becomes striped and stays that way ... for as long as it has to.

And in what case is "no" possible? Is it even possible?

User_mt5:

Here. Which means that, depending on the numerical values of the indicator lines, sometimes zero becomes striped and stays that way ... for as long as it has to.

And in what case is "no" possible? Is that even possible?

Um... was about to say no... But, there is. You need to set the graph grid colour = clrNONE and add a 0 line.

Alexey Kozitsyn:
Um... I was going to say no... But, there is. You need to set the graph grid colour = clrNONE and add a 0 line.

Well... The best cure for dandruff is the guillotine.
In a chart, I need a grid...

How do I know how many passes there will be during optimisation when initialising an EA?

Can you tell me if the CopyTicksRange function works in the tester ?

pivomoe:

Can you tell me if the CopyTicksRange function works in the tester?

Yes, but in a bad way.

fxsaber:

Yes, but crooked.

What is the correct way to call this function in the tester ? Do I need to make some kind of preparation?

This is an Expert Advisor. Works fine on real, but I can't get any ticks in tester.

int OnInit()
{      
   MqlTick TickKotiryemii[];
    string Simvol="SBER";
   if(SymbolSelect(Simvol,true)) Print("Символ ",Simvol," выбран");     
   int KolTikovKotiryemii=CopyTicksRange(Simvol,TickKotiryemii,COPY_TICKS_TRADE,D'2017.11.02 15:00'*1000,D'2017.11.02 18:00'*1000);
   Print("Скачано тиков KolTikovKotiryemii=",KolTikovKotiryemii);     
   if( _LastError==ERR_HISTORY_NOT_FOUND)      Print(" ОШИБКА Запрашиваемая история не найдена.");          
   return 0;
}

2017.11.04 00:00:00 SBER symbol selected
2017.11.04 00:00:00 Ticks downloaded KolTikovKotiryemii=0

pivomoe:

What is the correct way to call this function in the tester? Do I need to make some kind of preparation?

There is a bug in the tester with the tick time. You have to subtract a certain value each time. The SD is aware of the problem.

fxsaber:

In the tester there's a bug with the tick times. You have to subtract a certain amount each time. The SD is aware of the problem.

At first glance CopyTick works in the tester. Are there any known bugs in the CopyTicks work in the tester ? Does CopyTicksRange in real life work without bugs ?

pivomoe:
At first glance CopyTick works in the tester. Are there any known bugs in CopyTicks operation in the tester ? CopyTicksRange in real life works without bugs ?

Bug thread.

Тестируем 'CopyTicks'
Тестируем 'CopyTicks'
  • www.mql5.com
Индикатор с тиковым объемом прилагается ( скомпилирован на МТ5-1100).