leverage, minimum lot are the same?

at first glance - something to do with the lot size

the lot is the same0.1. Sov is simple as a hammer TP and SL without indices

and it works on ticks

неAni:

the lot is thesame 0.1 . Sov is simple as a hammer TP and SL without indices

and it works on ticks.

the point value remains

command (or open trades in the list after testing and compare the total of the first closed one):

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_TICKVALUE);

неAni:

the lot is thesame 0.1 . Sov is simple as a hammer TP and SL without indices

and it works on ticks.

Why are you guessing?)) Most likely the test is on some kind of cross ... That's the difference ...

azfaraon:
Why are you guessing?))) Most likely the test is on some kind of cross...That's the difference.
Wait, wait, let's figure it out. It's not a difficult question.

new-rena:
Wait, wait, we'll figure it out. It's not a hard question.
So ask what pair the test was on))

azfaraon:
The difference between the balances in one case is smooth and in the other - saw-tooth.)
The difference in the balances is visible - on one of them it's smooth, on the other - saw-tooth.

new-rena:
The difference in the balances is visible - one is smooth, the other is saw-tooth.
I understand that you are counting on discretion)). Better to ask ...

azfaraon:
I understand that you are counting on discretion). You'd better ask...
I understood what you said above, right away, without leaving the box office. I don't think I'm going to emphasize it so easily. Experience, as they say, is not for sale and to take and inflate a thought (yours, of course) into a whole topic is worth a lot for a newcomer. I hadn't noticed that, but (!!!!) I've got it in my head. I'll check it out.

new-rena:
Wait, let's calculate. it's not a hard question.

Test on GBPUSD

Two brokers have the same result for example: -30.20 and -30.20, and FXOpen has -30.74

неAni:

Test on GBPUSD

Two brokers have the same result for example: -30.20 and -30.20, while FXOpen has -30.74

This is what you need to deal with.