Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 155

Rorschach:

Thank you, I see.

Another question, how do you deal with this if you can't get around to transferring to int?

(int)MathRound(max*10000)

tungus:
Can you tell me how to account for the broker's commission when testing an EA?

Could it be like this:

PositionGetDouble(POSITION_COMMISSION)

Good afternoon. I am concerning the subscription to the signals. A couple of questions:

1) Can you tell me why on the MT4 platform at Alpari and on the vendor rating page you have 40%-50-60% coincidence of signal providers? You have some, but not Alpari, and vice versa.

And is it possible to subscribe, with an Alpari account, to vendors that are not on their list?

2) And where on MT4 can I view the list of suppliers I have subscribed to?

Please help. Thank you in advance.

akmk:

Good afternoon. I am concerning the subscription to the signals. A couple of questions:

1) Can you tell me why on the MT4 platform at Alpari and on the vendor rating page you have 40%-50-60% coincidence of signal providers? You have some, but not Alpari, and vice versa.

And is it possible to subscribe, with an Alpari account, to vendors that are not on their list?

2) And where on MT4 can I view the list of suppliers I have subscribed to?

Please help. Thank you in advance.

Please read this, it may help. There's also a discussion at the bottom of the link.

artmedia70:
Read it, it might help. There's also a discussion at the bottom of the link.
Thank you very much. I can't say I'm relieved, but it helped:) As usual, the farther into the woods the tougher the partisans.

Can you tell me something?

In the Expert Advisor, I have put a condition:

if(PositionsTotal()<1 && OrdersTotal()<1)
{

For example, I set my EA on EUR/USD. Then I set it on a few more currency pairs.

The question is whether this condition will react to orders and open positions on other currency pairs. For instance, a position has been opened in USD/JPY, and the Expert Advisor will not execute trades on EUR until the position is closed? Or this condition will work in the Expert Advisor for each pair independently? Or will I have to search orders by symbol?

Crucian:

The question is whether this condition will react to orders and open positions in other currency pairs.

It will

Crucian:

Is it necessary to search through the symbol ?

Yes, we should. You may check it here.

akmk:
Thank you very much. I can't say it's improved dramatically, but it's helped:) As usual, the farther into the woods, the better the partisans.
Well... it takes a purge to make you feel better... :)

Good day.

I want to do some technical analysis, so I got the idea of extracting price data from the terminal into a file, for example, for the past year, and poking around on it, drawing some charts.

for example:

Print(Bars(_Symbol, PERIOD_M1));
it shows that the minute chart has information on a hundred thousand bars, right? And how do I get this information?

memphis:

Good day.

I want to do some technical analysis, so I got the idea of extracting price data from the terminal into a file, for example, for the past year, and poking around on it, drawing some charts.

for example:

it shows that the one-minute chart has information on a hundred thousand bars, right?
In the terminal, menu "File" -> Save... Select the file type *.csv and then open it in Exsele.