Questions from Beginners MQL5 MT5 MetaTrader 5 - page 138

Is it possible to parallelize writing to a file? It is necessary for the Expert Advisor to write data into the file in parallel without taking up resources of the main program. Can this be done through OpenCL? Are there any ready-made examples? Thank you.
Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileWrite
Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileWrite
  • www.mql5.com
Файловые операции / FileWrite - Документация по MQL5

Can you tell me what are the reasons for the difference between the EA on a demo and on a real account?

DDDDD:
What are the possible reasons for differences between demo and real account?
Execution delays, slippage, refusal of execution, cancellation of previously executed order at non-market quote, etc...

artmedia70:
Execution delays, slippage, refusal to execute, cancellation of earlier execution allegedly at an off-market quote, etc., etc...
The first three are still understandable, but the highlighted one just kills it. )) Well, then why execute at a non-market? You have to get rid of them right away.

What is the most reliable broker in your opinion in this respect ?

Some of the return values of SymbolInfoDouble() and SymbolInfoInteger() are not very clear from the Reference Manual. Are there any experts here?

agvozdezkiy:
Some of the return values of SymbolInfoDouble() and SymbolInfoInteger() are not very clear from the Reference Manual. Are there any experts here?

SymbolInfoDouble() returns double

SymbolInfoInteger() - int

micle:

SymbolInfoDouble() returns double

SymbolInfoInteger() - int

That much is clear! )))) For instance, the value of SYMBOL_VOLUME_MIN (minimum volume for a trade) is not clear. "Minimal volume" - do you meanvolume of one lot?

How do I select all the windows in the graph?
JLY:
If the main window is 0, what do all sub-windows and the main window stand for?

Good afternoon!

I am trying to convert an EA from mql4 to mql5.

I have faced a problem. I have them in my mql4 code:

iTime(Symbol(),PERIOD_D1,0)

iBarShift(Symbol(),PERIOD_M1,ts,false)

iClose(Symbol(),Period(),0) 
How can I replace them with mql5 and will the program work properly?