Trading Systems: What about Hedging Daily?

New article What about Hedging Daily? has been published:

A trading strategy using hedging system created for trading the intra-day style of GBPJPY / EURJPY and for daily trading.

Author: chayutra sriboonruang

Life results are from 2007 year... Where is that half month that author wanted to test??? I'm also wondering how did you made backtest of this ea (as you wrote: " From my 1 month report and the back testing result that show a possibility to make money") with 2 pairs in metatrader.

I'm doing something like this with the two pairs EURUSD and GBPUSD with very good results.

The main difference is that I'm using a time pattern entry signal on the two pairs that leads to two different entry hour for each one of them.

Different entry time can lead to two different directions and in that case they will be hedged and it depends on the strength of the trend of the major currency.

Thanks for your ideas

Hi.

As i understood, it is an EA. so can you please tell me a little more about how are the settlements to make it run? i supose it will work on a daily time frame, but it only requires to put into the base pair (EURJPY), and that's all?

please reply asap

Thank you

Great article. I like what I see and the results you show look good as well. How do you back test a multi pair EA such as this? Next from time to time the market conditions change and we need to optomize. How would that be possible with an EA like this? Does any one have a way to link the tic data of more than one pair for this kind of testing?

Can I buy this software and run it?

Hello,

I try to test your ea forward. But I get this failure: 2008.08.20 11:27:48 DailyH: FileOpen - too many opened files

What does this mean?

I am getting the same error: DailyH: FileOpen - too many opened files

TimeFreedom

joseph80 wrote:

Hello,

I try to test your ea forward. But I get this failure: 2008.08.20 11:27:48 DailyH: FileOpen - too many opened files

What does this mean?

Hello!

I just downloaded DailyH.mgl

my ea still work with me, but i use mt4 the old version

After posting the EA, many questions came up. As you have kindled interest in many, please reply the questions.

1. At what time of the day the EA takes positions?

2. What are the entry conditions and exit conditions?

3. How does the entry made?

4. Profit target?

5. Stop Loss?

Thanks.