MQL5 programmer certification - page 7

abolk:

P.S. I don't think MQ is interested in certification at this stage. Therefore, as a compromise between the administration's goals and the community's desire, a "competence rating" could be introduced, which would be determined by: winning and participating in thematic contests (two such have already been held), writing articles, and uploading one's own programs to the code base.

1. At the expense of the base incidentally controversial issue, old-timers have repeatedly expressed its negative opinion about the "littering" base on a neighboring forum.

I'm reluctant but ready to join such a statement, I am also afraid that without strict control and monitoring of this issue and the local code base can suffer severely.

2. And given the lack of a good tutorial, the library of articles really should be filled with good articles on current topics.

3. Until we concretely define what the certificate is and how to get it, no one will be interested (by and large).

papaklass:

Do you think it is the availability of a certificate that draws the line? In your post I highlight that the basis is still quality work, not something else. So tell me, how the presence of a certificate affects the quality of work? Programmers who don't have a certificate, cannot do the job qualitatively?

Try to look at it as the need to have a license to drive a car.

Another thing is that in the event of an "accident" they will complain to those who issued the "license". Do they need it? There is already WORK and arbitration within the service.

Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

Mischek:

Another issue is that in the event of an "accident", there will be claims against those who issued the "licence". Do they need it?

They will not, it is impossible to write without mistakes.

When I was a custom developer I always checked if my claim was a mistake or a bug. Bug fixes were free of charge for any product I ordered and with no time limit. The position is as simple as a rake - no one is safe from bugs.

TheXpert:

They won't, it's impossible to write without mistakes, it's another matter how you deal with mistakes.

When I was a custom developer I always checked if the request was a bug or a bug. Bug fixes were free of charge for any product I ordered and with no time limit. The position is as simple as a rake - no one is safe from bugs.

Why not?

Errors may naturally occur, but now this is routinely solved by judging MQ in the WORK service, and with the introduction of certification from the methaquot, whiny stories will start in the Internet

about critical and horrible mistakes of certified programmers. If the certificate will be publicly questioned ... well, that's bad) it is more logical to leave it as is.

• MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

Mischek:

Why not?

This is easily resolved by creating a community of certified programmers. On the relevant forum, the community will tear any inadequate complaint to shreds. A person who receives an adequate complaint, negatively shines his name, with appropriate consequences.

And Michael - how many vicious complaints against programmers have you seen? Very few, and one of the parties is usually inadequate.

TheXpert:

This is easily resolved by creating a community of certified programmers. On the relevant forum, the community will tear any inadequate complaint to shreds. The person who receives an adequate complaint, negatively shines his name, with appropriate consequences.

And Michael - how many vicious complaints have you seen about programmers? Very few, and one of the parties is usually inadequate.

In practice, a specially created community is unlikely to constantly and always monitor all the dtz forums to find inadequate complaints and permanently resolve the situation.

There may appear the category "who did not pass the exam" with complaints - "how come? Because I am the best".

In short, a lot of fuss is needed and the output is essentially only a small convenience for the customer and perhaps not a significant increase in the cost of certified programmers).

Mischek:

In practice, it is unlikely that a specially created community will constantly and always monitor all the DC forums to find inadequates with complaints and constantly resolve the situation.

Why? Either the programmer himself says, or the customer thinks a little, that there is no place not to complain about a certified friend, but to the certification centre, and there the community is nearby.

In practice, it is unlikely that a specially created community will constantly monitor all the dtz forums for inadequate people with complaints.

The wronged are the ones who are hurt.

In short, a lot of fuss and the output is essentially only a small convenience for the customers).

You want to go scuba diving and you have two scuba instructors to choose from - one with several certificates of international associations of divers and rescuers, the other one is twice cheaper (dumping), but without them. Who do you go to?

However, I do not insist, just laying out the shelves of their imho.

TheXpert:

Why? Either the programmer himself says, or the customer thinks for a while that there is no place not to complain about a certified comrade, but to a certification centre, and there the community is nearby.

The wronged are the ones who are hurt.

You want to go scuba diving and you have two scuba instructors to choose from - one with several certificates of international associations of divers and rescuers, the other one is twice cheaper (dumping), but without them. Who do you go to?

However, I'm not insisting, I'm just laying out my opinion.

Naturally, I will go to a certified. But it does not mean that there will be a certification for MQ programmers.

I'm all for progress, if not on my account.)

Mischek:

I'm all for progress, as long as it's not on me.)

So it turns out, all you need is someone who can organise the process to your advantage.

It is better to go to someone who has a more powerful compressor.