MQL5 programmer certification - page 2

I think you should first define what the certificate is and what additional benefits it provides.

The second point is to specify what needs to be done to get this certificate and how long it will take.

The third point will be the financial side of the issue.

You can choose for example three levels (types) of certified:

* Silver (entry level).

This certificate may be issued free of charge to those who have succeeded in the sections "WORK" and "SHOP".

You may also consider a discount for those who won the championships and actively participates in filling out the Code Base.

In addition, here you can provide test tasks, which may not apply or apply with restrictions on the above groups.

All others must be tested and pay a fee (say no more than $100) to receive such a certificate.

Such certificate may help in choosing a contractor and possibly additional benefits (the latter needs to be discussed).

* Gold (with the presence of the silver + additional conditions).

This is the testing for all without exception + a working trading complex (Expert Advisor, indicators, etc.). And the work must be carried out at least for 6 months, and be profitable.

With this testing it is necessary to include not only the knowledge of MQL, but also an understanding of the basics of trading at least in the Forex market.

Payments and additional features need to be discussed.

A paper version is mandatory, possibly with a branded badge (numbered and anti-counterfeiting).

* Pro/Platinum (issued with gold + additional conditions).

There is the most complete testing complex, which includes the following elements: MQL; C++ or other languages (at the choice of the certification centre); Basics of Forex trading; Basics of stock market trading (at the choice of Russia or other countries); Basics of independent development, testing and optimization of trading systems.

Payment and additional features to be discussed.

Obligatory, paper version with company badge.

AlexSTAL:
It's all in the public domain: http://www.1c.ru/rus/partners/training/default.jsp

Nothing there, just caps notifying you that you can go through the certification procedure, but how does the procedure work, are you given tickets to answer questions or are you given a practical assignment ??? there is nothing there.

only a person who has gone through the certification process can answer that.

Interesting:

I think you need to first define what a certificate is and what additional benefits it provides.

The first thing to know is whether MQ needs it?

if(false)return;

AlexSTAL:

Worked closely with 1C for 10 years...

I know firsthand about their certificates ))))))

Their certificate is a piece of paper that you can easily go to a well-known institution with...

I think it will be much worse here....

About certificates from 1C in general I agree, there are certain exceptions though.

About MQL certificates, the question is what kind of certificates they will be, and then who will issue them.

It is desirable, of course, that certification is done only by representatives of developers and they do it according to a special procedure (perhaps even in the form of OnLine certification).

Urain:

The first thing to know is whether MQ needs it ?

if(false)return;

Agreed, but I suppose the idea of initial certificates is quite interesting and the main one is quite feasible.

For MQ, I believe a detailed elaboration of this option will be interesting, and for programmers, most likely, there is a number of +.

Interesting:
.....Prevolutionary work should be carried out at least 6 months and be profitable....

........not only knowledge of MQL, but also an understanding of the fundamentals of trading at least in the Forex market.....

.... fundamentals of Forex trading; fundamentals of stock market trading (choose Russia or other countries); fundamentals of self-development, testing and optimization of trading systems...

This has nothing to do with the knowledge of MQL and has nothing to do with the "Certified MQL5 Programmers " certification.

Urain:

Nothing there, just caps notifying you that you can pass the certification procedure, and how the procedure itself takes place, you are given tickets to the questions you need to answer ??? or you are given a practical task ??? there's nothing like that.

Only a person who has gone through the certification procedure itself can answer this.

As far as I remember there are two levels of certification (at least it was at the time of 7.7):

1. Regional (usually conducted by regional partners) and is not very expensive (I do not remember exactly, but let it be 100-300 dollars).

I do not know how now, but before you could buy approximate questions for $ 10 or something like that.

In addition, you need about three hours to complete a specific task (to write a small configuration or detailed part of it).

Testing is usually done once a year (maybe more) with the test taker present at the regional office.

Certification was conducted for each program type separately, i.e. separately for Accounting, Trade and Payroll.

2. Conducted in Moscow after training in the centre of 1C.

What and how is going on there is not aware of it, even my friends do not know exactly. Certification is held separately for each program type.

The cost of this certificate is not less than $ 1000 (I will not say exactly).

joo:
This has nothing to do with the knowledge of MQL and has nothing to do with the certification "Certified MQL5 Programmers".

In my opinion, just has, because it is the only way to check in reality how much a person is in the subject.

But as I have indicated above the higher levels of certification, and at this stage it is possible to discuss something more similar to the initial certificate (silver by my classification).

So if you read the description carefully, there's no such thing.

Interesting:

In my opinion, it does, because this is the only way to really check whether a person is on track.

But as I pointed out above, these are the higher levels of certification, and at this stage it is more likely that something more akin to a basic certificate (silver according to my classification) can be discussed.

So, if you carefully read the description, there is nothing of the kind.

About testing for 6 months it can be reduced (but should be).

By the way, we can take the duration of the Championship as the testing time, i.e., if the Expert Advisor that meets certain conditions has earned at least 20% (at reasonable risks) during the Championship, testing of the owl is considered successful.

At the very least, this should give the Championship an extra boost for the same amount of money spent on organisation.

After reading the discussion I wanted to exclaim: "You're getting senile", but it's creepy to see them "pouring nothing into nothing" with a serious look.

Imho, Metaquotes has already done everything that is necessary for full-fledged programmers and people interested in autotrading(Jobs, Championships, Code Base, Articles), any adequate person can get acquainted with MQL5 programmer "work" and decide for himself what he wants and how much he wants. If we are speaking about the popularization of the service, the certification and similar bureaucracy will only complicate the life of those who want to engage in automated trading.

Automated Trading Championship 2011
  • championship.mql5.com
Automated Trading Championship 2011

Interesting:

About testing for 6 months, this can be reduced (but it should be).

By the way, we can take the duration of the Championship as the testing time, i.e. if the Expert Advisor that meets certain conditions has earned at least 20% (at reasonable risks) during the Championship, testing of the owl is considered successful.

This, at the very least, should give extra impetus to the Championship while maintaining the same expenses for organization.

Well...

What do you need to know to get certified as a C++ programmer? - Biology, anatomy, physics, chemistry, philosophy, astronomy, ......... Well, you can't write a good program otherwise...