Questions on MQL5 Wizard and standard library of trading classes - page 5

uncleVic:

It's strange... It's going fine for me.

Let's just decide the following:

1. What server are you connected to.

2. Values of the testing parameters.

1. Alpari-Demo

For some reason in the log of the yen orders with Action instant and the given limits, and for euchre with Action market without limits.

Files:
test01.set  2 kb

solo:

1. Alpari-Demo

For some reason the yen log has orders with Action instant and set limits, while the eu has orders with Action market without limits.

I think it is because of the server settings. We have no help here. Server is not ours.

uncleVic:
It must be the server settings. There's nothing we can do. The server is someone else's.
The problem is solved on MetaQuotes-Demo everything works.

To

Модератор

It's been a while since you've had an update on the master or the classes! I thought there was a desire to create classes for multicurrency.

Is it moving or are other priorities at the moment?

Tell me how to initiate closing a position in the signals module or trailing module.

When attempting to declare CheckCloseShort/Long:

//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
//| Класс  CBasedOnIndicatorExpertSignal                             |
//| Назначение:Класс генератора торговых сигналов на основе          |
//|            пользовательского индикатора                          |
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
class CBasedOnIndicatorExpertSignal: public CExpertSignal{
  protected:
    CiCustom m_indicator;   // объект пользовательский индикатор
    MqlParam m_parameters[1];
  public:

void CBasedOnIndicatorExpertSignal(){ 
//---  возможно используемые таймсерии
      m_used_series=USE_SERIES_OPEN+USE_SERIES_HIGH+USE_SERIES_LOW+USE_SERIES_CLOSE+USE_SERIES_TIME; 
    }
    virtual bool      InitIndicators(CIndicators* indicators);        // инициализация индикаторов
    virtual bool      InitCustomIndicator(CIndicators* indicators);   // метод, инициализирущий пользовательский индикатор
    virtual void      FillParameters(){};                             // установка значений массива параметров m_parameters
    virtual bool      CheckCloseShort( double&  price  ){ Print("CBasedOnIndicatorExpertSignal");  return(false); };
};

they are not called

gdtt:

Tell me how to initiate closing a position in the signals module or trailing module.

When attempting to declare CheckCloseShort/Long:

they are not called

The Check... are called by CExpert class only from the main (root) signal module. And the main signal module "pulls" its advisors by the "rope" Direction.

Erm955:

To

It's been a while since you've had an update on the master or the classes! I thought there was a desire to create classes for multicurrency.

Is it moving forward or are other priorities at the moment?

The master and its classes are still in "maintenance mode". The classes have already been adapted to create simple multicurrency classes (not ready right now, but I'll put an example here later).

uncleVic:
... And the main signal module "pulls" its advisers by the "rope" Direction.

Alternatively, if the main signal module is told that there is an order parameter provider. For example like this:

signal.AddFilter(filter0);
signal.General(0); 
Then it will "pull" OpenLongParams and OpenShortParams.

PSmith:

Alternatively, if the main signal module is told that there is an order parameter provider. For example like this:

Then it will "pull" OpenLongParams and OpenShortParams.
Delight!!!

Shouldn't we also discuss the topic of stops and takes in wizard? Setting them in pips is a special case.

For example, some variants are possible:

- take, stop as a percentage of the opening price

- take, stop in volts from the opening price

- take a profit on a specified number of bars from the open bar

may want to remove Stop Loss level (in points), Take Profit level (in points) parameters, and change "Trailing parameters" dialog to "Position management parameters" or, for example, "Position handling parameters"? Make it possible to connect various modules. For example, I need to set a take and stop atp and trailing trail - in n bars after the open price with an additional condition - to close the position after y bars, if the position has not become positive.

Three connected modules will be responsible for that:

- StopTakeOnAtr

- TrailOnNBars

- ClosePositionIfNoProfit