Public discussion of the formula for calculating the cost of resources in the MQL5 Cloud Network - page 44

Can you tell me how to add Testing Agents? I downloaded
MetaTrader Tester Agent 5 build 965, I registered my account, put a tick here, but agents are not displayed on the site, although in the window 4 of them are enabled...

KARLSON1991:
Can you tell me how to add Agents testing? I downloaded

MetaTrader Tester Agent 5 build 965, account registrated, ticked the box, put the nickname, but the site does not display agents, although the window program 4 of them are enabled ...

no need to yell.

sorry not found how to switch the font) answer the question please)

KARLSON1991:
Can you tell me how to add test agents? I downloaded
MetaTrader Tester Agent 5 build 965, registered my account, put a tick here, but agents are not displayed on the site, although in the program window 4 of them are enabled...

There may be several options:

1. There are simply no tasks in the cloud at the moment (it's summer and there are very few tasks indeed)
  2. PR - this is a parameter estimating power of your agent - turned out to be too low (agents with PR below 70 do not participate in the cloud)

barabashkakvn:

There may be several options:

1. There are simply no tasks in the cloud at the moment(it's summer and there are very few tasks indeed)
  2. PR - this is a parameter estimating the power of your agent - was too low (agents with PR below 70 do not participate in the cloud)

And the Japanese are being hooliganized...

I wonder, though, what is the ratio of processors by country? It's a pity there are no such statistics yet. It's interesting, it's creepy.

intel core i5-3450. 3100GHZ, gtx560ti/1gb, 8gb RAM, hmmm maybe I just didn't do something =/ Are these tasks set by themselves or do they need to be downloaded somewhere?

Oh ! It seems to be the process of RP says 178, passes 81, but why is the income 0 ?

KARLSON1991:
Oh ! I think I'm in the process of RP it says 178, passes are 81, but why is the income 0 ?
PR is great. For agents, the accrual will be at midnight.

I see, thanks, and another question, I have 4 cores and judging by the traffic only 1 is active although the rest are on, is it because there are not enough tasks? and also how to enter the context menu?