Public discussion of the formula for calculating the cost of resources in the MQL5 Cloud Network - page 42

There are rendering projects for money. (about 5 render-farms found) But the prices seem to me to be biting. (http://www.rebusfarm.ru).

And here is an example of implementation, if anyone is interestedhttp://www.render.ru/books/show_book.php?book_id=603.
Рендер-ферма Rebus - Облачный рендеринг 3D - аренда рендер фермы
Рендер-ферма Rebus - Облачный рендеринг 3D - аренда рендер фермы
  • www.rebusfarm.ru
Рендер-ферма Rebus увеличивает скорость Вашей визуализации за счет производительности массивов, обеспечиваемой кластерами рендер-фермы. Наши серверы рендер-фермы обрабатывают статические изображения и 3D-анимацию с захватывающей дух скоростью и отличным качеством. Передача работ на рендер-ферму Rebus экономит ваши затраты на приобретение...

zaqwer:
There are rendering projects for money. (About 5 render-farms found) But the prices I thought they bite. (http://www.rebusfarm.ru).

Is paying 30-40 quid to get results in 1 minute instead of 24 hours a lot?

Do you think it would be cheaper if you hooked up our cloud?

Meanwhile, the most dreary part of writing EAs, for me, is the testing.

The time to write an EA and test it is about 1 in 10. Sometimes even more. It is even on a minute but on a long history with testing all parameters one after another while modifying the Expert Advisor.

I will formulate the terms and conditions, to which I would easily agree.

1.I do not need money for connecting to my computer for testing via the "cloud" from others.

2.I myself do not want to pay a fee for the use of other people's computers in the "cloud".

3.Willing to pay a fixed fee (e.g.?)10 c.u., monthly.

4.To regulate the output/received services ratio, a coefficient can be introduced. And if the coefficient is more than 50% - then the automatic right to priority.

Right now the computer is on and a couple of cores could be working for someone. And so every night.

rosomah:

Right now the computer is on and a couple of cores could be working, for someone. And so every night.

This is not even theoretically possible and goes against the economics.

For 10 people will immediately show up to give one core each (or pay $10, which costs half an hour to rent a network), and they will take 10,000 cores and last for a long time. Resources have to be paid for and only then can you get guaranteed results.

papaklass:
Do you really think that the cloud is not busy just because you have to pay for it?
What makes you think it is not busy? It is as busy as it can get right now.

papaklass:
Do you really think that the cloud is not busy just because you have to pay for it?

I believe that someone does not understand the economics of the processes at all.

papaklass:
Yes, it is busy. I'm telling you as a cloud).

Can you tell me where to read more about how to load your agents?

What does the income depend on?

It's not really working out, is it?

nik1446:

Can you tell me where to read more about how to load your agents?

What does the income depend on?

It's not really working out, is it?

I don't expect to make a million quid.)

Hi!

Who can tell me, based on these figures, how much"money earned" should be?

Files:
Agents.png  30 kb