Questions from a "dummy" - page 271

Al_key:
There is a "standard deviation channel" object. How can I get the distance in pips from the midline to the channel edge?
Probably ObjectGetDouble OBJPROP_LEVELVALUE

Silent:

How to pass a receiving array name in Copy*?

There are double a[], b[], c[], and string name={"a", "b", "c"};

I need

What should I use as the array name instead of Array?

Something simple, I can't find it.

You can do it like this:

struct arr
  {
   string            name;
   double            a[];
  };

arr ARR[3];

void OnStart()
  {
   ARR[0].name="a";
   ARR[1].name="b";
   ARR[2].name="c";
   for(int i=0;i<=2;i++)
      CopyClose(ARR[i].name,_Period,0,countBars,ARR[i].a);
  }

Hello, I have a simple question, but I can not find anywhere to answer, if the signal has a balance of eg 1000 dollars and I only have 100 and I want to copy his transactions, how to make it copy the coefficient, because if he will not have a margin of 10%, I will go to zero, and another question, I have to set the same leverage as the signal?

DC2008:

You can go like this:

Thank you, that's it!

s07641069:
I have a simple question, but can not find anywhere to answer, if the signal has a balance of eg 1000 dollars and I only have 100 and I want to copy his deals, how do I make it copy with a coefficient, because if he has a margin of 10%, I go to zero, and one more question, I have to put in the settings the same leverage as the signal?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10603

FAQ по сервису Сигналы
FAQ по сервису Сигналы
  • www.mql5.com
Справка по MetaTrader 5 → Настройки клиентского терминала → Сигналы.

Silent:

Thank you, that's it!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/10603

Thank you!

Hello !

Is it possible to find GlobalVariable set in terminal-5 in MQL-5

e.g. GlobalVariableSet("proba",A);

In terminal_4 via MQL-4

such as GlobalVariableGet("proba")

I thought it was possible, I don't have it

Regards

alexvor:

Hello !

Is it possible to find GlobalVariable set in terminal-5 in MQL-5

e.g. GlobalVariableSet("proba",A);

In terminal_4 via MQL-4

such as GlobalVariableGet("proba")

I thought it was possible, I don't have it

Regards

show me how you tried it

sergeev:
show how you tried it

In MQL-5 I wrote GlobalVariableSet("proba",A); where A is a number

and in MQL-4 I wrote in script Alert (GlobalVariableGet("proba")) , see if variable proba=A is equal to MQL-4 and All...

alexvor:

In MQL-5 I wrote GlobalVariableSet("proba",A); where A is a number

and in MQL-4 I wrote in script Alert (GlobalVariableGet("proba")) , see if variable proba=A is equal to MQL-4 and All...

from help:

Global variables of the client terminal are accessible simultaneously from all mql5 programs launched in the client terminal.

We must assume that these variables are only available in a particular terminal and are not available for other MT5 terminals, much less for MT4.

DC2008:

from the help:

Global variables of the client terminal are available simultaneously from all mql5 programs running on the client terminal.

We have to assume that these variables are only available in a particular terminal and are not available to other MT5 terminals, much less MT4.

Thank you!

I thought that these variables are stored somewhere in the computer and can be called from any terminal

You may use File. First write it down, then count it from there. But that's a mystery to me. We'll try it.

What do I need it for?

I wrote a code for MQL-5 that goes through timeframes that are not in MT-4

I would like to open trades at MQL-4 by MQL-5 signals automatically, because in brokerage companies where I want to

I want to open trades automatically because there is no MQL-5