Questions from a "dummy" - page 270

Why, if (indicator) is written to draw only on the first run

if(_LastError==0 && prev_calculated==0)
     {
      for(i=countBars-1;i>0;i--)
        {
         Label1Buffer[i]=(p_Symbol[i]+pGBP_Symbol[i])/2;
         Print("Label1Buffer "+IntegerToString(i)+" : "+DoubleToString(Label1Buffer[i]));
        };
     };

with a new tick the buffer is reset (the line disappears)? The buffer does not remember the old values. How to properly make it draw everything on the first run and only the difference if rates_total-prev_calculated>0?

upd man... it's because of moving ArrayInitialize to OnCalculate... Either rubbish on the first run, or a hassle.

For now, the issue has been resolved.

maestro353:
Can you guys tell me why signals are not copied to the terminal?
You can find the answerhere.

vicleo:
I meant to build it myself using MQL5 tools.
Build whatever you want in the indicator window.

zfs:
Build whatever you want in the indicator window.
Maybe you can tell me how, where to start?

vicleo:
Maybe you can tell me how, where to start?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/37
Пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5 для начинающих
Пользовательские индикаторы в MQL5 для начинающих
  • Nikolay Kositsin
  • www.mql5.com
Любой новый предмет для новичка с первого взгляда кажется сложным для понимания. Нам кажется простым и ясным то, что мы уже знаем. Но мы просто не помним, что всем нам когда-то приходилось изучать с нуля, даже родной язык, на котором мы разговариваем. Так и язык MQL5, таящий в себе огромные возможности для написания торговых стратегий, можно начать изучать с базовых понятий и примеров. В этой статье на примере пользовательского индикатора SMA рассматривается взаимодействие технического индикатора с клиентским терминалом MetaTrader 5.

Can you be more specific? How to transfer in a buffer a value of some parameter of tool RTS-9.13 from a window of the market review, for example volume of orders on sale?

vicleo:
Can you be more specific? How to transfer in a buffer value of some parameter of tool RTS-9.13 from a window of the market review, for example volume of orders on sale?

If you don't want to understand it yourself, you can go to Work. It will cost you 50 quid and you won't have to think about it. There are classes and standard functions for orders, positions, trades and they are easy to find by entering this into the search. How buffers are filled in the link I gave.

Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
Как заказать торгового робота на MQL5 и MQL4
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
С запуском сервиса "Работа" MQL5.community становится идеальным местом для размещения заказов и оказания услуг программирования. Тысячи трейдеров и разработчиков ежедневно посещают этот ресурс и с легкостью могут помочь друг другу. Для трейдера сервис "Работа" - это легкая возможность получить свой собственный эксперт. Для MQL5-разработчика это возможность легко найти новых клиентов. В данной статье мы рассмотрим возможности этого сервиса.

Silent:
Look for the answer here.
Thank you. I'll look it up.

How to pass a receiving array name in Copy*?

There are double a[], b[], c[], and string name={"a", "b", "c"};

I need

for(i=0;i<2;i++)
     {
       CopyClose(name[i],_Period,0,countBars,Array);
     }

How can I copy the array name instead of Array?

Something simple, can't find it.

There is a "standard deviation channel" object. How can I programmatically obtain the distance in pips from the centre line to the edge of the channel?