Questions from a "dummy" - page 246

Silent:

How to get the exact time of the ZigZagColor extremum from a junior TF?

Running the other day, getting all extrema at 00.00. I need to specify the time to at least 15minutes.

I can think of storing minutes of that day in the array and searching for max/minimum there, but it seems a bit chaotic.

Why is it clumsy? Senior frames do not store high and low extrema.

So we need to do as you suggest or build a zigzag on 15 minutes considering the higher frame.

kPVT:

Why is it sloppy? Senior frames do not store the time of high and low extremums.

It remains to do as you say, or to build a zigzag on 15 minutes taking into account the higher frame.

Ok, thanks.

Where is the easiest place to draw icons for the marketplace?

Can you suggest the correct way: first initialise the object, then add it to the collection:

bool CSampleSignal::InitMA(CIndicators* indicators)
  {
//--- инициализация объекта скользящей средней
   if(!m_MA.Create(m_symbol.Name(),m_period,m_period_ma,m_shift_ma,m_method_ma,m_applied_ma))
     {
      printf(__FUNCTION__+": ошибка инициализации объекта");
      return(false);
     }
   m_MA.BufferResize(3+m_shift_ma);
//--- добавление объекта в коллекцию
   if(!indicators.Add(GetPointer(m_MA)))
     {
      printf(__FUNCTION__+": ошибка добавления объекта");
      return(false);
     }
//--- успешное завершение
   return(true);
  }

or adding the object to the collection first, then initialising it?

bool CSignalMA::InitMA(CIndicators *indicators)
  {
//--- check pointer
   if(indicators==NULL)
      return(false);
//--- add object to collection
   if(!indicators.Add(GetPointer(m_ma)))
     {
      printf(__FUNCTION__+": error adding object");
      return(false);
     }
//--- initialize object
   if(!m_ma.Create(m_symbol.Name(),m_period,m_ma_period,m_ma_shift,m_ma_method,m_ma_applied))
     {
      printf(__FUNCTION__+": error initializing object");
      return(false);
     }
//--- ok
   return(true);
  }

Sorry, ran into a problem with no agents in my profile

I found this on the forum

I have installed agents and provided correct MQL5.com account username and password, but I cannot see my agents in my profile.

Agents appear in the profile immediately after the first task for MQL5 Cloud Network is completed. Before that they are not counted and are not displayed in MQL5.community.

How to execute the first task in MQL5 Cloud Network? I googled it all on Google - WELL!

Thanks in advance
Распределенные вычисления в сети MQL5 Cloud Network
  • cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

barabashkakvn:

Can you suggest the correct way: first initialise the object, then add it to the collection:

or first add the object to the collection and then initialise it?

If the object cannot be initialised, you will not be able to add it to the collection.

Why do you need an uninitialised object in a collection?

2sergeev

Could you please tell me how to complete the first task for the MQL5 Cloud Network?

The problem is that my profile does not show agents

• cloud.mql5.com
Заработать деньги, продавая мощности своего компьютера для сети распределенных вычислений MQL5 Cloud Network

If you're backtesting - you should do a scan there - and the agents will appear. For other problems - see this threadEnable remote installation of test agents on other computers?

Here's a question - has anyone tested the speed of the MT-5 tester on different processors?

If so, please give me a link. Or at least tell me which of the top AMD and INTEL processors is better in terms of speed?

Of course, we are talking about desktops, not laptops or supercomps. :-)

Faced with a new system for turning an order into a position in a robot development environment.

Question: Will the position resulting from order #1 get the Magic of order #1?

Will the position which is triggered by order #2 get the Magic of order #1 or order #2?

If a stop position = Stop loss order 3, what will the new position get as Magic 1(2) or Magic 3, i.e. which one will the trading server process first for the stop or the opposite order?