Questions from a "dummy" - page 170

MetaDriver:
And i read somewhere that it was stringo's idea

yes, you're right! here found these posts https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/762/4301#comment_4301

so sorry)

Good solution anyway)

Отладка индикатора :)) встроенными средствами ?
  • www.mql5.com

Good afternoon men and women :).

Please tell me if anyone knows a simple way to create a non-modal, informational message, by VS2010 express and win32? I need a simple box, like MassegeBox(). I tried CreateDialog(), but understood that I need to connect resources, and this is not available in express version. Is there anything I can think of?

Question: does MQL5 have a feature for withdrawing funds from an account for testing in the past? Like WithdrawMoney?

gpwr:

Question: does MQL5 have a feature for withdrawing funds from an account for testing in the past? Like WithdrawMoney?

There is one.

TesterWithdrawal

A special function for emulating withdrawal operations during testing. Can be used in some money management systems.

bool  TesterWithdrawal(
   double money      // размер снимаемой суммы
   );

//---

Too bad there is no deposit function.

tol64:

There is one.

TesterWithdrawal

A special function for emulating withdrawal transactions during testing. Can be used in some money management systems.

//---

Too bad there is no deposit function.

Thank you so much!

I don't understand, the % sign is interpreted as the remainder of the division, how does it get into this function ???

int Counter()
  {
   static int count;
   count++;
   if(count%100==0) Print("Функция Counter была вызвана уже ",count," раз");
   return count;
  }
void OnStart()
  {
//---
   int c=345;
   for(int i=0;i<1000;i++)
     {
      int c=Counter();
     }
   Print("c = ",c);
  }

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Операции и выражения / Арифметические операции
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Операции и выражения / Арифметические операции
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Операции и выражения / Арифметические операции - Документация по MQL5

VOLDEMAR:

I don't understand, the % sign is interpreted as the remainder of the division, how does it get into this function ???

It's simple, in order not to print every time, the condition is set to allow print every hundredth time.

Urain:
It's simple, to avoid print every time, we set the condition to allow the print every hundredth time.

I can't understand the interactions inside the brackets .... How does it happen ??? count equals 1,2,3,4,5 what does the remainder of division have to do with it ???? What does this sign have to do with ???? и 100 ????

how to read this condition ????

VOLDEMAR:

I can't understand the interactions inside the brackets .... How does it happen ??? count equals 1,2,3,4,5 what does the remainder of division have to do with it ???? What does this sign have to do with ???? и 100 ????

how to read this condition ????

When count is divided by 100 without a remainder (100,200,300...), the condition will hold, i.e. the remainder is zero.

I.e. a multiple of 100, in all other cases it will be like 2.5, 4.6, etc. - the remainder will be 0.5 and 0.6 respectively.

fyords:
When count is divided without a remainder by a hundred (100,200,300 ...) the condition will work, i.e. the remainder will be zero.
Thanks !!! Now I see !!!!!